Faze Banks

Me and Ricky have been dating for 3 years, but lately hes been treating me like his assistant. He is always asking me to do this, go pick this up, can you clean this. I'm sick and tired of how hes been treating me.

I walked into our room and waited for him to come home. About 20 minutes later he walks into the room with Gucci shopping bags. He doesn't even acknowledge my presence. He walks into his closet to put away his new stuff I'm assuming.

"Y/N I told you to pick up my clothes from the dry cleaners. I ask you to do one simple thing and you can't even do that right. Some girlfriend you are, I'm pretty I wouldn't have any problems with Alissa if we were dating. I don't even know why I started dating you, If I knew then you wouldn't be here!" He yelled. The tears threatened to fall from my eyes.

"You know what Ricky the past couple of months you have been treating me like complete shit! I'm your girlfriend not your assistant nor am I your bitch. When was the last time we even went on a date? But you know what since Alissa is so much better than maybe you should just date her instead. I mean shes everything I'm not right? The past 3 years of my life were wasted on a selfish bastard! I cant believe I even wanted to be with someone as self conceited as you. So Ricky you and Alissa have fun I'm out. I'll be back to get the rest of my stuff tomorrow." I bumped shoulders with him and walked into our closet

I grabbed my duffel bag and started packing my shit. I packed enough clothes to last me a day or two. I grabbed my laptop, chargers and my phone. I brushed past him and walked down the stairs of the house. I grabbed my keys and shoes and got into my car. Tears were streaming down my face. I laid my head on the steering wheel crying my eyes out.

I strapped in and drove to the only place where I know I would be okay for a few days

I strapped in and drove to the only place where I know I would be okay for a few days. I pulled into the driveway of my parents house. I grabbed my bag and other things and got out of the car. By now I'm pretty sure I had mascara stains on my face. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. My mom answered and once she saw me she engulfed me into a hug.

The rest of the night was spent with me explaining what happened to my mom and my dad. I know that I can always count on them no matter what.

*Ricky's POV*

Her words kept replaying in my head.

'Shes everything I'm not. You and Alissa have fun I'm out.'

I have been the worst boyfriend to her and I hate myself for it. I walked downstairs to where everyone was, The theater room. I walked in and all eyes were on me. I dropped to my knees and cried. I cried because I lost the love of my life. I didn't realize how much I wasn't giving her. We haven't been on a date in months.

I cant believe that I actually compared her to my ex Alissa. That's something that I'm not ever supposed to do. In reality shes perfect in my eyes. She was the one who helped me with my addiction so I should be treating her with respect.

"Yo bro what happened?" Rice asked

"I lost her. I lost the love of my life cause I compared her to Alissa. Ive been treating her with so much damn disrespect. Ive been treating her like an assistant instead of a girlfriend/wifey." I said as tears came down my face.

"Go get your girl Banks. Take her out to dinner treat her like a queen not an assistant. She should be your top priority. Text her tomorrow and take her out and tell her how sorry you are." Rice said.

I got up, gave him a bro hug and went up to my room to plan what I was gonna do.

I'm gonna do a part 2 to this cause I actually liked it.