He's right against me, his arms against the counter, trapping me, "Didn't I tell you if you stick that tongue out one more time, I'll make you beg?" I'm breathless as I watch Yoongi dip two fingers into the whipped cream, "Open your mouth. I want to see that pretty little tongue of yours." I open my mouth, sticking my tongue out as he brings his two fingers to my mouth, his eyes directly on my mouth, "Now, suck." I lick the sweet cream off as I close my mouth around his fingers. I suck them into my mouth, feeling his fingers at the back of my throat. He makes a hissing sound as I suck hard. I begin to rub my thighs together, already getting wet, a move that fails to go unnoticed. He smirks as he looks down and watches me, placing his hand against my jeans, and rubbing against my core. I moan, sucking harder on his finger. "Wet for me, already?" Yoongi teases. He slides his hand into my jeans and without warning, he roughly slides his two fingers inside me. I cry out, squeezing my eyes shut. He quickly pumps his fingers into me, filling me, palm pushing against my clit with every thrust of his wrist, watching every expression that flashes across my face. I feel pressure quickly building in the pit of my stomach, breaths erratically shaky, "I'm-I-". Without hesitation, Yoongi leans in, brushing his lips over mine before abruptly removing his hand out from my jeans, making me whimper, "No!" His hand grabs my ponytail, pulling my head back, earning yet another groan. Pressing me onto the counter, he whispers against my ear, "I'm not done with you yet. You want to act like a brat? I can play, too, sweetheart. Now, strip."

     Yoongi stands back, waiting for me to undress. It's embarrassing how easily my body responds to every look, sound, and touch that he makes. Still. . .I find myself slowly removing every piece of clothing until I am left standing fully exposed in front of him, embarrassed and hot. Somehow, the humiliation only makes me hotter, adding to the appeal of being punished by him, vulnerable within his grasp.

     Yoongi clears the countertop and grabs me by the waist, he lifts me onto the counter, the surface cold against my bare skin, "Lay back." Without hesitation, I do as he says, laying across the counter, anticipating his next move. I shiver at the feel of the marble countertop. Noticing the goosebumps across my skin, Yoongi smirks, lighting running his forefinger up my thigh, "Cold?" With the best pouty lip I can muster, I nod, "Freezing. . .I miss your body against mine. . ." A mischievous gleam flickers in his eyes before he controls himself, again, "Then beg." A man of self-restraint and absolutely no mercy. The stubborn smartass in me automatically refuses, "Nevermind, I don't miss it that much." He licks his lips, smirking as he gets an idea.

     I watch as he walks over to the freezer. I try to see what he is doing but he purposely blocks me from view. Closing the door, he walks back seemingly empty-handed. Yoongi grabs a kitchen towel from a drawer and quickly folding it, he ties it around my eyes in a makeshift blindfold. I can feel him hovering over me, careful not to touch me. Without warning, I feel something cold and wet against my lips. I can't help but gasp at the freezing sensation. Ice. He runs the dripping ice cube across my neck, down my chest, over my belly, around my belly button, and down my slit, making me jump. He takes the ice away, leaving a cool trail of water across my skin. Suddenly, a shock of cold touches my nipple, instantly followed by his hot tongue. Fire and ice against my skin as he holds the piece of ice in his mouth, rubbing it against my nipples as he sucks. The cold and hot sensation sends a shock coursing throughout my body. My body writhes under his touch, back arching as I gasp for breath. My thighs rub together as my hips rock back and forth, searching for any form of release. His fingers glide down my belly, over my hip, around my inner thigh, painstakingly slow as he inches closer and closer. I open my legs and lift my pelvis towards him, welcoming his touch. And just like that, he was gone. I groaned in frustration as I heard his breathy chuckle, "Did you really think I'd reward you for that smart mouth of yours?" My thighs are wet as I rub them together, trying to relieve myself. I press my mouth shut, stubbornly trying to keep myself from begging for him. "Still not going to beg? My girl's a stubborn little thing, isn't she?" Yoongi taunts. I bite down on my lip as I feel his hands on my leg before lifting it onto his shoulder. He trails kisses up my thighs, holding my legs open. He licks and sucks his way towards my slit, driving me crazy. My hands grip his hair as I egg him until a sharp sting against the side of my ass makes me cry out, letting his head go. "Do that again and I'll spank you harder," His deep voice growls, his threat turning me on even more. My head is swimming beneath him, desperately wanting him but I just can't keep my mouth shut, determined to push every possible button of his, "That's what you call a spank? Hardly." Yoongi moans into my thigh, teeth pulling on my sensitive skin before kissing his bite mark. A surge of pleasure blossoms from his bite, turning me into a moaning mess, "Yoongs, please-" I feel the vibration as he growls against my thigh, "Please what?" I bite my lip before fully giving up, too desperate to fight anymore. I want him and the bastard knows it, "Please fuck me already!"