Five

"Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seatbelts as we will be taking off shortly

"Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seatbelts as we will be taking off shortly. We will be arriving at Incheon International Airport at approximately 4:25 am. Enjoy your flight and thank you for riding Korea Air."

       My legs nervously bounce as the plane starts to pull away from the building. It is starting to hit me that in just a matter of hours, I will officially be living in Seoul, a place I have only dreamt of seeing. Warm fingers lace between mine, Yoongi's thumb drawing soothing circles on the back of my hand. I look over and he's looking right at me, smiling, "Getting cold feet?" I shake my head, "My feet are toasty warm." He laughs but then gets serious, "It's okay if you are. This is a big deal. A big change. I understand if you need time to take it all in." I kiss the back of his hand and nod. "Blankets?" The flight attendant asks before she hands us two charcoal gray fleece blankets and continues walking down the aisle. We're only 7 hours into our flight with a long way to go. I take a sip of water as Yoongi covers us with a shared blanket. It's warm underneath the blanket as he puts away the armrest separating us and pulls me closer, his arms around my waist. I snuggle into his chest and kiss him just beneath his jaw. Yoongi places his hand across my cheek and jaw as he turns his head to kiss me. His soft lips brush against mine. Placing his forehead against mine, eyes closed, he whispers "Thank you for believing in me. For waiting for me. I love you." My eyes water. Those were the words I needed to hear at this very moment. My shoulders relax and I feel at ease. As scary as it seems, I know what I am doing is the right thing. This is exactly where I am supposed to be.

      The cabin is perfectly quiet. Most passengers seem to be asleep while others watch movies or work on laptops with headphones. Yoongi and I are sharing headphones as his playlist continues on shuffle. Jay Park's "Sex Trip" starts playing and I instantly bite my lip, always falling weak for this song. Clearing my throat, I take a sip of water. I peek at Yoongi and his eyes are closed, licking his lips. I see his Adam's Apple move as he swallows. I snuggle against him, wrapping my arm around his stomach. Peeking back up at him, I find him already looking down at me, eyes dilated and hooded.

~Yoongi's POV~

       I'm addicted. Her warmth. Her beauty. Her scent. Her taste. I can't get enough of her. It's hard for me to contain myself when she's so close but with Jay Park's sensual beat and smooth singing, it's too much to take. I look down into her big, round eyes, sparkling in the dim lighting. She bites her lip, her hand on my stomach gripping my shirt. With my hand holding the back of her neck, I pull her closer, kissing her. Emma tugs my shirt tighter as she parts her lips, a sweet pleading whimper escaping her throat. Her hands make their way under my shirt. She trails a finger down my stomach to the band of my jeans. Hooking a finger underneath the waistband of my boxers, she runs her finger across my hip and V line before reaching into my pants. I'm losing control and barely remembering we're in a crowded airplane. Grabbing her wrist, I stop her, pulling her hand out, "Go to the restroom. Leave the door unlocked." Licking her lips, she quietly gets up and walks to the back of the plane. I discreetly look around to make sure no one's watching. Adjusting my pants, I push the blanket off and follow her two minutes later.