chapter 6

My mom came back and i admitted that kevin is already my boyfriend. she accepted him but one day, while i was waiting for him, no one came. next day, wala pa rin siya pero after three days of waiting he came back. 

"i'm sorry if i didn't show up to you this past days, i'm kinda busy"

nagulat ako. it's the first time he talked to me.

"hmm its okay, i miss you"

"i miss you too, come let's go out and have some fun"

kevin usually hold my hands when we leave our house but right now, he didn't. We ended up in the mall and he said we're going to watch some movies. i just nodded my head. there really is something wrong.

After watching the movie...

"do you want to go somewhere?" i asked.

"hmm how about you, do you want to go somewhere?"

"i'm just wondering if you want to go to the beach?"

"beach sounds good, are we going to swim? hahaha. what a stupid question, what else people do in the beach? of course to swim. i guess i'm a little bit stupid. haha. okay let's go" he said, wow he became joyful and talkative.

"hmm kevin is it okay if we just go there and watch the waves?"

"as you wish" he answered back then he smiled.

on our way i can't stop looking at him... there really is something wrong. he talked, he became joyful and most of all how come it seems he do not know about the beach things... haaay never mind.

after some time sitting on the sand....he said that his mom wants to meet me now and i said okay... so he's mom already visited philippines.. i was about to ask about his sibling but he already stand and said "let's go"