chapter 4

we sat on the sand and watch the waves come and go... i looked at him and he looked at me... he wrote something on the sand, it was 사랑합니다...  

i just smiled at him and he smiled back. tumayo siya then he gave a sign na hintayin ko daw siya... he then left and then when he returned he's holding two tin cans of something to drink. he handed me one and sat again on my side. We were sitting there silent, i just stare at the symbols he had written on the sand and tried to understand but still, i had no idea at all... 

we then left and went to a mall para mag late lunch, lastly we went to quantum to have some fun. we tried to play almost all the games, we kept on laughing when something unusual happen kahit na walang nagsasalita sa amin, just by looking each other's eyes, we already understand each other. finally we're going home na because its getting dark already.

While we were walking at the parking lot, i suddenly felt dizzy and was about to fall but luckily kevin was able to catch me. 

"okay ka lang?" i heard him say, but i didn't notice that much what he said because i don't feel good.

"i guess i'm just tired"  wala sa sariling sinagot ko siya.

he was about to carry me going to his car but he saw me shook my head, kahiya naman sa kanya kaya inalalayan na lang niya ako papunta sa sasakyan niya...

inside the car, the atmosphere became more friendly unlike this morning, we can look at each other without feeling uncomfortable, smile with each other and laugh together as much as we want...

When we started our trip going home, unknowingly, i felt asleep...