The Cover Up prt 2

Raven was used to wearing her leotard and hood in front of everyone. It seemed she was so comfortable in her robe she had forgotten to change.

"Ooowwwooowwwooowwoooohh." Beastboy howled In the shape of a fox. "Raven you are one foxy momma" he said now back to his normal self. "Mhhmhhmm" Cyborg and Robin snickered. Raven grilled them with eyes of intensity with very red cheeks.

"I'm just going to leave." "No no friend Raven you're going to eat the waffles." Starfire Pulls her back to the table. They sit down to eat.

Everyone has finished their food and was happily full. Except for Raven.

Cyborg takes everyone plates to the sink. " Cyborg do you think maybe I could have some more?"

"Of course!" He says. "Uhh you never have seconds?" Robin breathes. "Well I do today."

"Ok" he states.

Everyone was doing their own thing in the common room except for Raven and Beastboy. Raven was finishing up her 5th waffle while she pretended not to notice Beastboy daydreaming at the sight of her. His drool was now making contact with the table.

"Ya know Rae Rae you're really pretty." He rants "Whatever" she takes her plate to the sink to wash then leaves.

Raven pov
Walking in my room I start to breathe heavy just thinking about what beastboy said. he's charming and bold to say something like that. Wait did I just say that. No he's a nut-job for complimenting me. Or is he?

Bb's pov

I knew she was beautiful but hot damn. "Haha I win!" Shouts Cyborg. "Aaaww man not again, that's the third time in a row." Well maybe if you weren't so distracted by a certain little birdy maybe you would have a chance at beating me."

I have no clue what you're talking about?"

"Yeah yeah whatever you say. You know maybe you should go talk to her or something.

We are all rooting for you guys you know" Cy says "who's we all?" Beastboy questioned. "no one" Cy deems.

"Ok well I guess I could try or something" I get up from the couch.
"Good luck" Cy yells from the common room.

I stand in front of her room wondering what I should say. I decided it's time to go for it. "Rae are you in there.. raeee?" Her door opens quickly "Its's Raven and what is it."

"Uuum I just wanted to know if maybe you would want to hang out some time or something?"

"Can't you just play games with Cyborg or something?" she intervenes. "Well we kinda already did that; I I just want to hang out with you if you want to heh" I scratch the back of my head I'm so nervous she's totally gonna say "yes."