31.Us

T H I R T Y - O N E

"You like what you see?" Ryan smirked look from the road to me.

"No ugly." I teased. "I'm trynna figure out why Rodney didn't blend your hairline with your-"

"Fuck you." Ryan laughed, cutting me off. "That's why your leave out crispy."

"I bet you walked in like, 'Gimme the number four.' " I laughed with him.

"Oh I'm bout to get on you now, with yah fucked up wings, you sure that's highlight cause it's dull-"

"You maddd!" I teased some more, while cracking up. "It's okay though, your highlight poppin' for the both of us." I rubbed his cheek.

"Go on." He swatted my hand away.

"I still lov-" Gasping.

"What?" Ryan looked at me worried. "What's wrong?"

My eyes widen, smiling at Ryan. Grabbing his right hand I put it  on my stomach.

"He moving." I mouthed, a little shocked.

"Oh shit." Ryan chuckled.

The baby stop moving, making me upset a bit.

"Oh my God." I fanned my eyes, trying not to cry. "This is real."

"You a crybaby." Ryan moved his hand from my stomach to my face wiping my tear.

"So." I pouted.

"It's okay." He laughed, moving his hand from my face. "But-" He paused dramatically.

"Oh my gosh!" I rolled eyes.

"But now I gotta bake you cause-"

"Leave me alone!" I laughed. "Imma tell my mama on you."

"I don't care she can get this work too!"

"Oh yea imma definitely tellin'." I nodded my head.

"You a whole snitch bruh!"

"Question." I tilted my head to the side looking at him. "What's half of snitch?"

"Shut yah face!" He mushed my face. "Shut yah face!" He repeated.

Later...

"Can I get some penis tonight?" I watched Ryan look for some chips knowing he was gonna get the same kind he always get.

"No." He focused.

"Ughhh!" I sighed out loud. "Here." I grabbed a family bag of Nacho cheese Doritos.

"I don't want those." I knew he was lying, but I put them back anyway.

"Why I can't get no dick?" Ryan chuckled, grabbing the chips. "I just picked th-"

"Shhhh." He put his finger to my lip. "Shut yah face."

"I'm sick of you." I pushed his finger of my mouth. "I need some dick Ryan."

"No." He walk off.

"Imma chop your dick off." I mumbled loudly.

"Then you ain't gonna be able to ride nothing anymore."

"Your face, I can ride your face." I stopped on the frozen aisle, getting some vanilla ice cream.

"You so nasty." Ryan came behind me wrapped his arms around me.

"Only for you daddy." I whispered, while smirking.

"Ryan?" A female voice came from beside us.

Forwarding my eyebrows, I turned my head looking over to the one and only Cindy. Smiling, she was holding a baby. Nodding his head wassup, he turned his head back towards the ice cream.

"I didn't know y'all still were together."

"Bi-" Ryan cuffed my face, turned my head back to where I was looking.

"You getting Blue Bell or Mayfield?" He asked me.

"Ew Mayfield is nasty." Scrunching my face up, grabbing the handle on the freezer, I pulled open the door.

"Damn that's nice." Cindy whispered, assuming she was talking about my ring, I smiled. "Uh I see y'all later."

Not pay any attention to her, Ryan held the door open, as I grabbed my ice cream.

"You so plain." Ryan grabbed the carton out of my hand.

"It's just to lick off of you!" I said in a duh tone, walking off.

"You not lickin' this cold shit off of me!" Followed behind me, chuckling.

"Uh huh." I laughed, nodding my head.

" I laughed, nodding my head