27.All Falls Down

T W E N T Y - S E V E N

"I think I jinxed myself." I groaned, as Justice rubbed my back.

I had my head on the table, trying to push through this little sickness.

"What you mean?" She looked over at me bemused.

"I just told Ryan, that I was feeling better." I pouted. "What did I do to deserve this?"

"Well--you had sex duh."

I looked at her with a stale face before shrugging her hand off my back.

"Ge--get off me."

"It's true." Justice chuckled.

"You had sex headass," I mimicked her. "shut up!"

"Salty." She fake coughed.

"That's why I'm leaving you ha ha that."

"No you not, you always trynna leave me."

"Letter one, I'm not trying I'm doing. Number B, this my first time leaving you. And number three," I held up four fingers. "I'm not bout to stay here and I don't feel good."

"I'm not even gonna tell you about your horrible counting." We both laughed. "This is not your first time leaving me, you left me during winter break."

"Honeymoon."

"And after winter break."

"Suspended. Any other time Justice."

"When I come up with-"

"Jhonni Gibson early dismissal." The receptionist said over the intercom.

"She'll be right up." Mrs.Berloff yelled loud enough for the lady to hear.

"Call me." I stood up, grabbing my bookbag.

"Okay, hope you feel better chocolate."

"Thanks." I hugged her. Leaving out the classroom I went to the front office.

"You okay?" Ryan stood up out of one of the chairs in the office as I enter.

"No." I groaned, hugging him. "I'm just ready to go home and sleep."

"Ight." He kissed my forehead.

Arriving Home...

Following behind Ryan, he paused in his track.

"Baby wh-"

"What the fuck!" Before I could finish my statement he jogged up the steps of the porch.

Trailing him the glass in the front door was shattered, and the door knob was hanging. Going farther into the house the living room was a mess.

"Baby!" I walked upstairs  to the bedroom.

"All of it!!" A bottle of his favorite cologne went flying across the room.

"Ahhh!" I screamed, ducking as the the bottle crashed behind me.

Stepping back out of the room, I was kind of scared.

"All my shit I worked hard for!!" He threw more random things. "My shit!"

"Ryan stop!" I yelled. "Ryan?!" To afraid of walking in and getting hit I just let him have him moment.

Groan, I massaged my temple. Crying, my hormones were everywhere and this I couldn't take. The sound of things been throwing stop, I'm guessing Ryan ran out of things on the dresser.

"Baby what's wrong?" His voice now was worried.

"I don't know!" Ryan hugged me sighing. "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"Crying." I cried harder.

"It's okay." He mumbled, hugging me tighter. "You crying for the both of us baby."

"What did they take?"

"Nothing, don't worry bout it." He rubbed my mid back. "We stay with my mama for a couple of days. Ight?"

"Okay." My crying turned into sniffing.

Reluctantly letting go of my husband, I went into our destroyed bedroom to pack.