Part 2

The next morning Alec stood up early to make coffee and breakfast for both of them. Always Alec was the one who woke up early and it would be a miracle if Magnus wake up so early in the morning. But Alec liked the silence in the morning and loved it to do something good for Magnus. When Magnus woke up the fresh smell of coffee lured him out of the bedroom. Alec sat on the sofa and read a book from Magnus:" Good morning." Alec smiled when he saw Magnus and he liked wha the saw. Magnus just wore boxer shorts and Alec could see his elegant upper body:" You  like what you see?" Magnus grinded when Alec blushed:" Good mor-" When Magnus looked to the kitchen table the flowers still stood there. Alec sighed and walked over to His boyfriend. He hugged him from behind and laid his chin on Magnus' shoulder:" Magnus please...Look they are beautiful and remind me a little bit of your cateyes. Don't waste them." He gave him a lovely kiss. Magnus couldn't stand it and turned around to Alec and returned the kiss:" I hope you know who you belong to." Both laughed until Alec' phone vibrated. He rolled his eyes and was annoyed. It was a massage from Jace: -Come to the Institute. Mission.- That was all:" I'm sorry, Magnus. I need to goto the Institute." "It's fine." Magnus was disappointed because he was exited to spend time with Alec. Alec saw that Magnus was sad and stroke over his cheek:" Hay, don't be sad about it. If you want we can meet after the mission just we two." Magnus nodded:" Should I meet you here?" "No. I come with you otherwise something comes between our date." They get ready and Magnus opened aportal for them to the Institute. When they reached it a young black haired man came to them. Magnus raised an eyebrow because when the man saw Alec he had a huge smile on his face and to his horror Alec replied the smile.