Chapter 3.*Luna's pov*

I sat in class my hood up and I watched the teacher

I sat in class my hood up and I watched the teacher. I sat next to haven now which is good. That guy Elijah is really quite annoying. But super sexy and god why am I thinking like this! I need to stop. Like now. I said to myself and Haven smiled at me. I smiled back and once the class ended we left. We had three classes together and it was really nice. I sat with her in those classes. We were on our way to lunch. "Luna this way! This way to the food!" She said and I laughed. "Your so weird." I said to her and she nodded. "I know we are going to be great friends!" She said with a laugh. I smiled at her but my smile faded as I looked at the walls. They were stained red. She saw me gasp. "What? Is something wrong?" She asked and I took a deep breath. "I'll be right back." I said to her and I ran out of the room. I kept running watching as the walls turned darker. "Oh look fresh meat girls. How fun." A girl said with a vile laugh. She smirked as she saw me. "Your different I can tell I just don't know how. Oh wait....I do. Your a slut. Trying to make moves on my man." She said with a growl. "He is mine I don't understand why he would want you I mean come on! Your not even that pretty! And your a human!" She said her eyes glowing a dark red. I gasped at them and began to take off away from them. What the fuck was that?! As I was running I ran into Elijah. "What's wrong?" He asked me concern in his voice and eyes. "N-Nothing I'm not used to. Need t-to go. She will find me...." I said to him breathless. He growled making me look at him. "What. When. Who. Where?" He said his voice extremely low. It was kind of sexy but really scary. "Back that way a girl with red eyes s-she...." She began to say but the girl came to us. "Uh oh is she....?" She began to say and he nodded. "Oh! Well I'm sorry honey! I didn't know! I promise you it wont happen again." She said to me with a smile. I looked at her then Elijah. "Gotta go!" I said to them and began to run away.
                                    ×-×
I got to the bathroom and went inside. I took a deep breath. "What the hell was she? Nothing I ever saw before for sure but....that was something." I turned on the facet and ran hands under the water then rubbed my face. I took a deep breath and sighed. "I'm crazy that's it. Your just crazy demons and angels cannot exist. They just cannot exist."