"Chemistry, I think but I really don't care." Joker said.

Harley giggled. "Same here."

The stepped into the classroom. Harley usually sat beside Ed and Ivy and Selina sat behind them but Edward was moved into a higher class because, apparently, he was too smart for them.

"Anyone sitting here?" Joker asked.

She giggled. "Nope."

"Good." He said down beside her just as Mrs. Fitzgerald walked in.

"Okay class..."

***

Harley and Joker stayed beside each other for most of the day. She was mainly showing him around the school and telling him who everyone was.

The final bell rang and Harley smiled. She was counting the seconds until she got home.

She threw her books into her locker and slammed it shut. She jumped when she saw him standing there.

"Jesus, J! You scared me!" She said, laughing.

"J? Yeah, keep that, Harls. It suits you." He grinned at her. "So... you going home now?"

"Yep. What bout you?"

"Oh, I've got some business to attend to."

"Oh... Okay."

Selina ran up to Harley just as Joker was about to speak again.

"You coming, Harley. Ivy's gotta get home and water her plants, apparently."

"Uh... sure. Bye J."

"Bye Harley." He winked at her and stalked off in the other direction.

Selina gave Harley a ride home, as usual, but with Ivy in the back.

"What was that about?" Selina asked.

"What was what about?"

"That, 'bye J' and that, 'bye Harley', wink?"

"Shut up."

"What's he like?" Ivy asked.

"I'm not answering these questions." Harley stated and slumped into her seat.

"Aww, why?" Selina whined.

"Are you two out to annoy me?"

"We're best friends, Harley." Ivy said. "It's what we do!"

"Uh-huh."

"Right," Selina said. "Let's not talk about him then. Harley, what are you gonna do when you get in?"

"Well, I'm gonna paint my nails. Not sure what colour, though. Should I do red and black or Gold. Or gold and black. Not gold and red, though, cause it's too Christmassy, ya know?"

"Red and black." Selina and Ivy said at the same time.

"Okay." Harley smiled. "What are you gonna do Selina, cause we all know what Ivy's gonna do..."

"Well,"

They pulled up slowly outside Harley's house and she grabbed her bag and got out. Selina rolled down the window and shouted,

"If anything happens between you and Mr Perfect, you better tell us!"

"Or I'll just grab your diary and read it!" Ivy added.

Harley held up her middle-finger to the car and it sped off down the street.

She opened her front door and carried her bag up to her room, throwing it on her floor as she entered.

She looked across the way and into Jokers' room. It was still bare but she guessed he'd have it done soon.

She opened her window as she was going to paint her nails and, obviously didn't want to choke on the smell of nail polish.

She painted them Red and Black, like she said she would. She sat at her desk, bored.

She stood up and paced back and forth.

"Ugh!" She sighed.

She looked over at her wardrobe and smiled. Hmm, a little outfit trying on wouldn't hurt.

She pulled on a new shoulder-less black crop top with her white ripped jeans. She changed her jeans into her white shorts and thought that suited better. She put on some red eyeshadow with red lipstick.

"Mwah." She said to herself in the mirror.

She heard a wolf-whistle come from the outside of her window.

She moved over and her cheeks flushed with red.

"What are you doing?" She called over.

"Oh, Just, admiring the view."

She giggled.

"Why you getting all dolled up, doll face?" Joker asked.

"Just bored. There's nothing to do."

"Come over." He said to her.

"You sure?"

"I wouldn't of asked if I wasn't."

"Okay, one sec." Harley said and quickly slipped her pumps onto her feet, grabbed her phone and ran out the door.

As she was coming up outside her door she'd received a notification. She checked it.

Walk on in, doll face.

~J

How he got her number, she didn't know. But she didn't question it. Because he'd actually taken the time to get her number. He thought about her when she wasn't there. He wanted her.