~4~

^Raelynn house, her outfit, her room, Jims house.

I stopped by my clothes tree, picking up my clothes, not bothering to change. I continue to walk to my house. Once it was in sight, I bee lined for the back door. Not that I have any neighbors to see me like this. Admittedly, it looks like I'm doing the walk of shame right now; I'm wearing a guys shirt, nothing else, with my clothes sloppily thrown over my shoulder and arms.

Luckily, I'm lazy and never lock any of the doors when I'm home alone. Again, no neighbors. I live a few miles away from town. Conveniently, I live on the edge of the forest, making it easy to hide from people that I change into a large dog every so often.

I always thought it was weird that we have such an elegant house out here where no one will ever see it. Unless mom or Steve decides to invite their friends over for a party, like they did last Halloween. During that time, I hid in my room and watched the twilight zone. I was grateful that the guests had left all the potluck food at my house. I pigged out the next morning on all the leftovers.

Closing the back door, I headed upstairs to my room. I dropped my clothes into the laundry basket. I glanced over at my small clock that sits on one of my shelf's. Nine thirty. Cody said to plan for midnight, or after midnight.

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. My eyes close as my hand gets caught in the tangled mess. I opened my eyes and looked at my big mirror that rests in the corner of my room. The shirt was huge on me. If my shoulders were an inch smaller, it would slip right off my body. My hair is messy, looking like I had just been thrown out of a hurricane. Other than that, I looked a little pale.

The events from earlier are still racking my brain. I don't blame myself for being found out. I blame the stupid coach and them for catching me. I tried to run, but no matter how hard I tried, I knew they'd catch me. They're way larger than I am, in human and wolf form. And I'm not about to take on ten guys all by myself. I know how it would end.

Deciding I have plenty of time, I headed to my bathroom to shower. I smell like dirt, mixed with this guys scent. Whoever the shirt belongs to smells pretty good. Not like a cologne good, like a natural smell. I turned the shower on and threw the shirt to the ground, deciding I'll wash it later and return it to him when I go there tonight. Assuming he'll even be there tonight.

I let the water cascade down my back, warming it. I thought of all the scenarios that could possible happen tonight. All I care about is talking my way out of this. I don't want to be part of a 'pack' or whatever the hell they think they're a part of. I'm normal. I want to be normal, I don't want to surrender to whatever it is that they do. I want to be left alone. I hope they understand that.

After I finished washing everything, I stepped out and dried off, then changed into black skinny jeans, and a striped black and white tank T-shirt. I ran a brush through my hair, and left it at that. My hairs naturally straight, so most days I don't do anything with it. It'll dry straight. I threw on lip balm, and headed downstairs.

In the kitchen, I made myself a sandwich. I guess this'll do for a quick dinner. I rested my elbows on the counter as I ate, thinking of what I'll even say once I'm there. Wherever 'there' is. More questions just keep coming up, and I don't think a lot will be answered.

What's with their eyes changing to black. Or with the growling? Why did my ribs heal so fast, and what does it have to do with them. Who's Jim? Where is Seth taking me to when he gets here?

I threw away my napkin and sat on the couch in the living room. I turned on the lamp that was next to me and picked up the book Steve was reading yesterday. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Ive read this twice before, but I need something to clear my head before Seth gets here.