Hannah.Who is that?

Jesse's P.O.V.

I was opening new cards with Jaden.I would from time to time look left towards Sarah's bed.She was sleeping.I guess she had a long night."Hey,Jess...Don't mean to be rude but you are staring a lot at her.What's going on?"Jaden asked."Noth..."i started but i was interrupted by Sarah who suddenly woke up.She had scare look in her eyes and she was shaking."What's going on?"i asked her."It was horrible."she said when she got up.I came to her and hugged her tight.She was so cold and she was still shaking."Jay,i think we need to call Jim"i said to him.Jaden nodded and left the room.

We sat on my bed and she rested her head on my shoulder.My heartbeat got faster."Are you okay?What's going on?"i asked her."I am fine.It was just the dream."she said but i saw in her eyes that she was a bit upset."Tell me,please.I promise i won't tell anyone."i said to her.She took a deep breath and started.

  "Well.I was here,in our room,when i saw someone outside.I went to check what is going on,but it was too dark for me to see.I just saw a light and someone under it.That someone said that something is about to happen and then dissapeared.I wanted to get back in the room but those girls from another night showed up and then they..."she stopped."They what?What did they do?"i asked her."Sorry,Jess.I just don't want to talk about it."she said and stood up."I'm sorry.I didn't mean to be pushy.If you don't want to tell me,that's okay."I said and picked her chin so that i could look at her eyes.I was leaning to kiss her because i thought it was time for her to find out but the doors opened and Jim entered the room."Are ya okay,cuz?What happened? Don't worry i am here to help."he said to her."It's all okay,cuz.Just a bad dream."she smiled."Well alright,then.I better go help Jaden.He saved a girl and now they are in his room."Jim smiled and left."I want to go check it out.Are ya coming?"i asked her."Just give me a minut to change"she said and i went to the door"Oh by the way,thanks for saving me that night.It ment a lot.And sorry if i am bothering you.If i am,just say it and i will go find some place else.All you need to do is to say the word and i am gone"she looked at the floor."You don't bother me and you never will.And don't ya dare think like that!"i said to her and walked out.Jay's room wasn't far so i didn't had to run.I saw Sy outside  and came to him."So do you know who that girl is?" "No.Not a clue.But i think Jay likes her."Sy said.At that moment,Jaden walked out "Jesse look.Isn't she just beautiful?I saved her!Now she only needs to wake up." I looked behind him.A girl with brown hair and purple ends was lying on Jaden's bed.She was an Obelisk and i knew her."Jay.That's my little sister."i said to him."Her name is Hannah.She has been travelling around and now she goes here.I don't think she remembers me."i said to him"Why?You are blood related,right?"Jay asked."Correct but we didn't get to hang out a lot as kids and then we had school and she travelled.So we barely saw each other.Now we both came here.Me on my third and she on her second year.I hope she will reconize me."i said and looked at her.She was sleeping and she looked peaceful.

  "Guys.What is going on?"Sarah came in."That is that new girl.Why would anyone try to hurt her?She is so nice" Sarah said while looking at her.Hannah opened her eyes."Sarah.Maybe we should go."i said and winked to her."Right.Bye"she giggled.Obvously she got what was on my mind."By the way.What is her name?"Sarah asked."Hannah.She is my little sister."I smiled.

  So.Hannah.She looks interesting.Will she end up with Jaden?Or will she help Jesse?Or would something else happen? ;3

Oh and Hannah belongs to @Latonica267