Sliffer dorm,nice and cozy

A couple of days later,i was released form the nurse's office.I walked to my room.The halls looked the same but filled with students.Girls whispered and giggled while i was passing near them.I heard one say to me:"Where is your knight,Princess?Did he get bored of you already? Or is it because of that..."girl next to her bumped her and she shut up.I was ignoring comments and laughs and went to my room.

  "What!What do you mean?"i looked at Alexis with my eyes wide-opened."I am repeating.Shepard wants for you to go and live with the Sliffers.He thinks that they will treat you better.And you are still an Obelisk but you are living with Sliffers.Like Jesse."she said to me."Oh.Okay.But what will be my room?"i asked and then said:"Wait.Since when is Jesse living at the Slifer dorm?"Alexis was about to answer all my questions when Niki ran into the room."Sarah.I just heard that you are going to the Sliffer dorm.Is that true?"she looked at me.I nodded and started packing.

  I packed and grabed my suitcase.Before i wallked out i turned to see my old room once more.I know i will come here often but i just need to see it again.I looked at the wide-opened windows who let bright light shine into the room.Those white-blue walls,a bed with blue bedsheats near the window,private small toilet,huge bookshelf and a balcony will be looked from another view the next time i come here.But i will have new room and i hope i will like my roommate.

  So i went to the Sliffer dorm."Hey Sarah.What are you doing here?Are you visiting Jesse?"Jaden smiled."No.I am living here now.But i don't know in which room."i looked up.The dorm had nice view on the ocean and was in pretty peaceful part of the island.It's nice,simple building.It was pretty cute.It had two floors and a nice wooden stairs.The cafeteria was small but it looked pretty cute.I was suddenly so excited."Hey,Jess!"Jaden yelled and Jesse came out of his room."Yes,Jay?Oh hi Sarah."he said and blushed."Guess who is living here now?And do you know which one is her room?"Jaden said.Jesse came down and went to the cafeteria.We followed him."Dorothy.Do you know which one is Sarah's new room?"Jesse asked.A woman who had her brown hair tied into a braid came to us.She had little glasses and she cooked for the Sliffers.I always liked her cooking.

   Let's see.Your room is...Do you mind sharing it with a boy?"she asked.,,No but which boy?" "Jesse"she whispered.I blushed and looked at the floor "Okay"i said and looked at Jesse who was standing by the door,talking to Ruby."So which one's your room?"Jaden asked."You'll see."i said and walked out."What are you doing here?"Chazz who was passing by said "I live here now."i just smiled and he got annoyed.

  We argued and he just walked away.I went upstairs to Jesse's room which is my room too,i guess...I knocked and opened the door."Suprise!"i smiled at Jesse."What's up?"he said."Well noths.We are roommates now.Is that okay?"i said and he blushed."Um...Yes.Here,your bed is the top one."he said and showed me the bunkbed which was on my right side.I looked around.There was a window opposite from the door,desk on my right,chest of drawers next to bed.The walls were nice white colour and on the floor was a nice blue rug.The celling was white too and the lights were bright so i could see everything.The room wasn't small at all! I liked it very much.

   "Oh i am soo tired!"i said to Jesse.It was 10:25 p.m. and i wanted to sleep.It was kinda akward changing in front of him."Um..Jesse.Can you go outside for a second?"i asked him."Well okay."he said and walked out.I changed quick into my pajamas and let him come back."Good night,Jesse."i said to him.He smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek."Good night"he whispered..I started shivering and covered myself with a blanket so that he couldn't se me blushing.~Sliffer dorm,huh?Nice.~i thought.

Hey guys.So...they share a room now,huh.I wonder how it would turn out...We'll see maybe in the next chapter...