The thing i never thought about is happening

Oh there he is."Chazz!"i yelled and ran to him.We huged and he just said to me:"I am breaking up with you"and left.I was shocked and i just looked at him walking away. I felt a tear going down my cheek(he was my first boyfriend so this is my first breakup).I went into my room and locked myself."Sarah please! Let me inside.I want to help you."Alexis said.I let her in and explained everything to her."That jerk!Oh i hate him so much!How could he do that to me?I thought we had something special but now i see it was all a lie."i started getting angry."Calm down."Alexis said hoping that i would be a little calmer than i am now.She left the room when Nicole came in and said that the Obelisks have a meeting."Oh by the way what happened to you,Sarah? Why are you crying?""I'll explain it to her later.You stay here"Alexis said and then left.My duel monster spirit Lux (a dark blue almost black big cat with black eyes) came to me and talked untill Alexis and Nicole came back."Lux.It was nice talking to you."i smiled at her."I am always here if you need me."she said and disappeared like always.The doors opened and Nicole walked in the room."Where is Lex?"i asked her."Oh she couldn't come.She has to visit Jaden."she smiled at me."Oh and in about two days we have to meet some new students who transported here."she said and walked out.

   Those two days went by like the wind.The day to meet new students was here and i was getting ready.I tighed my hair into a ponytail and looked at the clock."Oh no!I'm gonna be late!"i said to myself and ran outside,heading to the academy.

  It was sunny outside and i didn't see the person who i crashed in."I'm sorry.I was just in a hurry."i said to him."No worries.Can you tell me where is the academy?"he said with an adorable accent.I showed him the way,got up and continued running.I didn't see that guy but i couldn't forget his accent."Jay!Sy!"i yelled when i saw Jaden and Syruc by the entrance door."Am i late?"i asked them heavy breathing."No actually you are right on time!"Sy smiled and we walked in.We took our seats.I was sitting in front of Chazz and between Alexis and Nicole.Chanceller Shepard walked in the room with three new students behind him."Everyone please be quiet!"he said and turned to the new students."As you all know that we have some new friends from other schools arriving today.Well here they are! This is Axel Brodie..."he started talking but i didn't listen. I was interested in a guy with a corack on hos back.He looked so cool.And i felt like i knew him."..And mister Jim.."Shepard introduced Jim when Nicole hit me in the arm."Ow!What was that for?"i asked her."That Jim kid is so creepy with his croack right?"she said."No.He's kinda cool."I smiled at her and looked back at Shepard.He was worried and about to say something when the doors behind me opened and in the room walked in a guy with cute hair and beautiful turqoise eyes.He was wearing an obelisk blue jacket with no sleaves and white shirt.He had awesome white trainers and looked familiar to me."Excuse me if i am late.I got lost in this school.It is bigger than my old one."he smiled.His smile was adorable and i reconised his accent.I crashed into him earlier today.I blushed and turned around."Nevermind.Did you see Jesse Anderson anywhere?"Shepard asked him."Well y'all looking at him!"the guy said and then i remembered why is he familiar.I stood up and said "Jesse?Jesse Anderson?"i stared at him."Well,well.Hello Sarah.Long time no see."he smiled at me.He came and hugged me.I sat down while he was going to Shepard.While i was turning around to Nicole i saw Chazz's face.He was red and angry.I felt great and smiled the rest of the day."You have some explaining to do."Alexis whispered to me.I blushed and went deep into my seat.I looked at Jesse who winked at me,which made me blush more and made my friends turn around at me with a devilish smile on their faces.

   Sorry if i offended anyone of you for that Chazz thing. And sorry if i went a bit too fast with the story but i just can't wait for the moment when Sarah talks to Jesse in private! Sorry about the spoiler. And sorry for the number of times i said sorry.