Slamber party-Hann broke the rule

Hannah's P.O.V.

  ~My plan is almost complete but everyone got tired. I couldn't let them go to sleep now and ruin everything! I knew that untill the end of this day, two of my friends will be together. And when i make a plan, i make sure that it's complete.~I looked around the room. That bitch Alexis was getting on my last nerve. She tryed to 'fix' Sar's hair and i am not letting her do that. "Hey! Did you hear about the ball?" i jumped as soon as i remembered. Everyone had the dum look on their faces as i explained. "Shepard decided that we are gonna have a ball called 'A dance of the champions'. At least you have to know, Alexis."i grinned at her."Um... Yeah!" she gave me a warning look. "So who are you going with?" i asked, not getting upset over Alexis. "Aster, duh!" Reb wawed at me. "Zane." Alexis put on her victory smile. "Nicky?" i asked her. "Well...i don't know yet. I wish for that guy to be perfect for me..." she went to her dream land. "Sarah..."i got into her face. She looked at the floor and blushed. "I am not going with anyone. No one asked me yet." I saw my opportunity. "That might cahnge tonight!" She gave me a dumb look as i sent her to the bathroom. "Dressup time!" i yelled and pushed many dresses behind her.

An hour later...

Sarah's P.O.V.

We were all in cute dresses and they waited for me to finish and choose one dress. "This one looks horrible! I can't wear dresses!" i yelled. "Oh just come out!" Hann yelled andopened the door. "I think i did a pretty good job." she smiled. "I don't know...It's too fluffy." Alexis, modest as always. "Shut up! She looks great!" Hann yelled at her, a bit annoyed. "I like it but not on me..." i said, looking at the details. Hann got annoyed and walked out. We waited for her to come back when she walked in. "Guys! Come in!" she hopped around, filled with excitment. "Hannah!" i put my hands on my hips. "The best way to know if it looks good on you is to ask them." she pretended to explain as the guys walked in. "So, guys. She needs your opinion." she bumped her brother in the arm.

Jesse's P.O.V.

Hann wanted us to go to see someting at the girl's room. We followed her and i got afraid to see how does my room look like now. I looked around as i entered but Hann bumped me and told me to tell my opinion to Sarah about a dress. "How bad do i look?" Sar asked what made me look. Her hair was differend now and she was wearing a turqoise short dress with no sleaves, which has a couple of layers on the bottom part. It looked beautiful on her. My heartbeat got faster and my jaw touched the ground. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. "Don't stare! It's rude!" she said and pushed her dress down because she was embarassed of it's length.

Sarah's P.O.V.

~Why does he stare? It makes me feel akward. Am i looking that horrible? Or is it something else?~ i thought as Hann's voice broke the silence "Wanna play truth or dare?". She jumped from game to game. Almost as she was planing something. "Sure." Reb said and we walked outside.

Well...now goes super special awesome, ultra sexy transformation sequence! In 3D!

We're back, baby!

Sooo

Vote

Comment

And maybe i'll put a new character in. I'll let you know. Tell me your suggestion in a comment. Should i put a new character or no? And i maybe let someone design it. Well only if i am in a good mood...

But i have to say that i will put that character in maybe 14. or 15. chapter because i promised 'Bitch fight' and i promised to get Nicky someone...

And i know that you might be wondering why am i putting so many characters in one place. The answer is that girls have a 'slamber party' and guys have a 'guys night'. And i know that i already told you through one chapter. So...It's time for truth or dare!

~Sar