"Yo, jerk!" You call out bravely, barely giving it a second thought.

This nettled him, his shoulders tensing at the sound of your voice. You then notice his grip on the handle becoming tighter, knuckles turning white. You shrug it off, playing with your fingers before yelling at him again in an annoying voice on purpose.

"Yooo, jerk! It's rude to leave your responsibilities behind to someone else."

"Watch it, you dimwit."

You lift your head to meet his eyes. You took note of his cold stare turning even harsher, and it was enough to cause uneasiness to settle in the room. However, you were both cut off by someone clearing their throat.

"That's enough, you two."

The attention was then shifted to a man who stood tall. You recognize the person, it was one of Yoongi's friends. You think his name was Namjoon.

"Whatever, I'm leaving." Yoongi mutters.

He was taken aback when another of his friends grabs him by the shoulder. Yoongi was forcefully pulled back into the room and the class could only watch in amusement as two figures struggled.

"Let me go, Hoseok." Yoongi strains, trying to break free of his grasp.

"Hyung, please stay." Was all Hoseok said.

Yoongi refused to listen as he wrestled his friend's grip, but he eventually gives up trying. Hoseok sighs, pulling away from the older male. Before Yoongi could say anything, another figure steps in.

"Come on, Yoongi. You have us."

Yoongi breathes out a deep sigh, slightly shoving Hoseok aside before taking a seat in the farthest corner of the room. Your head could only shake at his idiocy and his strange bunch of "friends". In an attempt to loosen up the silence, Namjoon clasps his hands thunderously. Your eyes leave Yoongi's figure, turning to the other male as he began to speak.

"Okay, um, welcome to our first ever class meeting!" He exclaims.

Everyone was still silent as the awkward air loomed. Namjoon takes notice of this, clearing his throat once again to catch everyone's attention.

"My name is Kim Namjoon and I will be the class' director." He introduces, doing a little bow.

Just then, another figure stands. She casually makes her beside where Namjoon was, smiling at the rest of the class before introducing herself.

"Ahoy peasants! The name's Lee Chaeyeon and I'm your assistant director!"

"H-Hello, I am Myung Sumin and I am your assistant stage manager."

"Kim Seokjin as your fabulous male main lead."

"Kwon Yoondo as your stage manager."

"Jung Hoseok as your choreographer!"

"Baek Yeram as your music director."

"(l/n) (f/n) as your female main lead."

And so on. The rest of the class introduce themselves with smiles on their faces as they recited their names, seemingly forgetting the tension that once filled the room. When the introduction came to a stop, all eyes land on the unamused male who barely said anything all throughout.

"Yoongi?"

"What?" He spat.

"Care to introduce yourself?"

"Min Yoongi. Scriptwriter." He sighs, waving a hand off.

"Well, I guess that's everyone! Let's discuss the basics and pick out a theme then we can talk about the rest tomorrow." Namjoon says.

All heads nod at Namjoon's announcement and you all push through with the meeting. Chaeyeon started by reading the rules and regulations, followed by Namjoon educating everyone a bit more about theatrical plays. Afterward, it came down to deciding for the theme.

"We definitely need romance in it!" Chaeyeon blurts, making the class laugh.

"Sure, a subgenre perhaps?" Namjoon asks.

"Yeah, a subtle romance sounds good." Hoseok chimes in.

"I'm writing no romance!" Yoongi argues.

"Oh come on, Yoongi. Almost all of us agree on it, you should too." Sumin says.

The said male groans, diverting his attention back to who knows what. Shrugging his behavior off, you proceed with the theme without his insights. Everyone took turns suggesting different kinds of themes, causing a few arguments and discussions to surface. When the voting was over, you all gathered around the board to see what you've come up with.

"Musical. Drama. Romance." You read, whispering it inaudibly.

"You mean we wasted our time only to come up with a cliche theme?!"