[ 3 ] The New Life

Okay.. before you kill me, I just you to know that I'm sorry.

Okay kill me now..

___________________________

(Y/N)'s POV

The party after the wedding ceremony is finally over. Our families and friends were having fun. But mostly Taehyung's. I don't have any friends here..yet. His parents were dancing along with other guests meanwhile me and Taehyung went to greet the guests. Throughout the night I sat next to my mom. I don't want to leave her alone with some strangers that we barely knew.

I sat with her and talked about some random things. Eventhough she kept shooing me away and told me that I should be with Taehyung, "my husband " but I ignored her and kept talking with her. I don't want her to get bored.

When it reached over midnight, the whole ocassion is finally over. The guests starting to leave and went home.

I was busy helping the staffs cleaning some mess, but got interrupted when I heard someone called my name. I turned to see Mrs. Kim was urging me to come to her.

I excused myself and walked slowly towards her, carefully not to trip over my heels.

"Yes?" I asked her and smiled slightly.

"(Y/n) honey,I have something to tell you. By tomorrow you need to pack all your things because you're moving in to your new house that Taehyung bought last month. Okay? " She explained.

WHAT ?!!

"Ah.. eomma?"

"Don't worry about her. Mrs. Byun's still there, isn't she?" She smiled.

Byun Ji Soo is a 57 years old woman who got hired by Mr. Kim last week as a maid.. ? If that's what you wanna call her but I don't treat her like one. She stayed at our house to keep my mom company whenever I wasn't around and helped her doing house chores. She also helped me taking care of my mom. She was so kind and sweet. She didn't have any children. And her husband died 6 years ago in a car accident. That's why eomma invited her to move in with us. So that she's no longer live alone in her old house.

"Uh..yeah. " I nodded slowly. She gave me one last smile before walking back to her husband.

***

"Congratulations you two. Live happily and make more babies! Hahahhahaha" Taehyung's cousin, Jiwon joked. I smiled awkwardly and turned to look at Taehyung who stood next to me. He scoffed "Huh yeah right."

It's almost 1 in the morning and I was extremely tired and sleepy.
My mom went home hours ago because she said that she was exhausted. So Mr. Kim ordered one of his drivers to drive eomma home.

We finally called it a night. It was just me and Taehyung, his parents along with his closest family members left.

We bid our goodbye to each other and ready to go home.

"(Y/n), Taehyung here will drive you home. And son, remember to pick her up tomorrow. Both of you will move to the new house, arasso?"

We both nodded. I went to hug Mrs. Kim while Taehyung went to hug his father. We bid our goodbye and went to his car.

We both got in and he immediately put the key into the ignition and started the car.

The whole ride was so awkward. Both of us didn't mutter a single word. Even in the dark, I still could see his face clearly. Oh my God he is so handsome.

I turned to look at him, and noticed that he had roll his sleeves up to his elbows. His white dress shirt left unbuttoned right below the collar and his neck tie was at the backseat along with his coat. I averted my gaze to his large hands that were gripping the steering wheel firmly, that his veins visibled.