PROLOGUE

GREETINGS!! Hi new folks :) Finally a Taehyung Fanfiction YOHOOOOOO
I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU GUYS WILL ENJOY THIS AND PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE DOWN THE COMMENTS AND MAKE MELON HAPPY 💕

ENJOY THE PROLOGUE!! ♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 YEARS AFTER THE NIGHT

I was walking into the small building that I've been working at for almost 4 years now. It's still early in the morning and I had a lot of works to do today. As I reached the shabby registration desk, I noticed there was a small white envelope with my name written on it.

I placed down my sling bag on the counter and took the envelope. It was from an unknown address.

I tear it apart and took out the letter in it.

Hello (y/n),

In case if you don't remember me, I was the old man that you used to help 2 years ago by lending your room as a shelter from the rain that night because all the rooms were booked up.
Remember me now? I hope you do.

I wrote you this letter because I would like you to know that I want to repay your kindness towards me and my wife. If you look carefully inside the envelope there's a flight ticket.
I enclosed the ticket along with this letter for you to fly all the way from there, Ilsan to Seoul. At the corner of this letter there's my phone number and my email. Just in case.

I really hope that you could make it and meet me here. I would love to meet you again Park (y/n).

Untill we meet again. Bye :)

Sincerely;
The Old Man that You Used to Help

I folded the letter back and placed it on the desk next to the desktop.

A sigh left my mouth as I slumped myself on my old-cushioned chair.

"Should I go..?" I asked myself.

I shook my head rapidly and moved closer to the desk. Busying myself and continue finishing my works.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wattpad deleted half of this chapter  idk why so I have to do this again!