[ 2 ] The Wedding

(Y/N)'s POV

I sighed heavily as I took one last glance of myself at the mirror. My small petite body was covered by a beautiful strapless sweetheart neckline white dress. Meanwhile my head was covered with a white veil and a diamond tiara on top.

I have to admit..

I looked beyond gorgeous. This looked way different from the typical (y/n) who always wear hoodies, shirts and jeans. This (y/n) was wearing a freakin' dress.

I had my hair and makeup done a while ago. I twirl myself infront of the mirror to get a good view of my whole body.

A couple of knocks on the door startled me.

"Come in!" I said.

The door opened revealed my beloved mom. She arrived here from Ilsan last week. Mr. Kim was kind enough, he bought a house for my mom to stay here in Seoul. And yeah, so basically my mom just moved here.

Mom stepped into the room and slowly closed the door behind her. She made her way towards me and eyed me from head to toe.

"Darling, you looked.. beautiful." Her eyes teared up.

"Eomma, please don't cry.." I reached my hand to wipe her tears.

"Sorry honey..I just can't help it. My daughter looked like an angel." She chuckled.

"I wish your father is here.. he must be proud of you honey. Admiring his beautiful daughter." More tears flowed down on her cheeks. I wasted no time and pulled my mom into a tight hug.

My dad died when I was 15. Lung cancer. Me and my mom were in a mess. But mostly mom. She lost her love of her life. It took a while for us to move on. But.. things got a bit worst after that. The landlord took away our house because we failed to pay the monthly rent. And mom.. she always got sick. She coughed a lot. I was worried to death and finally got the chance to bring her to the clinic.

Unfortunately, the doctor authenticated that thyroid with mets in her lungs. That's why she coughed a lot. Her lungs sucked at being lungs.

I took care of my mom and paid for her medical needs with my saving for college. I went to interviews here and there. Then finally got accepted by Mr. Min, my old boss at the small hotel.

We rent a small house and lived together a bit better than before.

"Okay.. enough with all this drama. Come on honey, the ceremony is about to start."

I nodded and walked with my mom to the elevator and straight to the hall where the ceremony being held.

Yes. If that's what you were thinking.. I'm getting married today. A month passed and I granted Mr. Kim's condition. To marry his son.

Urgh! Speaking about him made me annoyed. He wasn't as perfect as I thought a hottie would be. He's ruthless!

Did you know that he even blackmailed me right after we stepped out from the restaurant after the meet with his dad.. he said that he will ruined my life and he will make sure that I will suffer and regret agreed to marry him.

He didn't utter a word when we both went to dress fitting couple weeks ago. I bet his mom bought the ring, and not him. The whole ceremony were planned by his mom actually. She hired some wedding planners from multiple company to arrange everything. It was grand. Hundreds of people were invited. Families, relatives, friends, co-workers, staffs.

To be honest, I kinda don't like all of this. Yah! It costed a lot of money. Of course money won't be a problem to the Kims but.. don't you think it's kind of a waste? Arghh~

As we reached the big doors, the entrance of the hall where the ceremony held.. we were greeted by Mrs. Kim, my soon to be mother-in-law.

"Ah! There you are!! Omoo~ (y/n) honey you look beautiful. Wait until Taehyung sees you.." She wiggled her eyebrows and smiled sheepishly.

Ha yeah we'll wait for that. Pfft..

"Okay. Take a deep breath honey. Don't be nervous. And here you go." She handed me a bouquet of white flowers, matched with my dress.

"You can do this honey. Remember, take a deep breath." Mrs. Kim smiled at me.

"Sweetheart.." My mom called.

I turned to her and hmmed in reply.

"This is one of the biggest day in your life. Enjoy this. After all of this ended, you will be someone else's. You'll belong to Taehyung. Officially as his wife. And I want you to know this my daughter, that I really really proud of you. I love you (y/n). Eomma loves you.. You're the only one that I have in this whole world. Remember that.." She sniffed abnd I immediately pulled her in a hug.

"Nae eomma.."

"Alright ladies, it's time!"

Mr. Kim's voice interrupted our little moments.

Mrs. Kim gave me one last smile and pinched my cheek before she walked into the hall with my mom.

I clung my right arm with Mr. Kim's as my left hand held the bouquet.

"You ready?" He asked me.

I took a deep breath before nodding.

"Let's do this.." I whispered to myself.

Not long after I heard the music stopped and the big doors were opened by two muscular guys neatly dressed in black suits. My breath hitched as everyone began to stand up from their seats and turned around to the back of the hall, their eyes were on me now with warm smiles plastered on their faces.

I exhaled one last time holding tight onto the bouquet and Mr. Kim's arm as we started to walk down on the red carpet across the hall.

I finally looked up and my eyes met with a pair of fiery hazel brown eyes at the end of the hall on the altar. My knees weakened just by looking at him, handsomely dressed in a tuxedo.

Dang he is soo freaking handsome!

Soon we arrived at the altar and Mr. Kim handed me to Taehyung. He reached for my hand and kept firmly in his cold one. Mr. Kim gave me one last smile before returning to his seat next to his wife and the audiences were allowed to sit again.

We stood infront of each other with hundreds of eyes were looking at us intently.

"Your hands are cold.." I managed to whisper.

"As cold as ices and it will never melt for someone filthy like you.." He whispered back with hatred laced in his voice and was glaring at me like I was the prey.

I gulped down my saliva nervously.

The wedding ceremony lasted for 35 minutes. Finally, it was time to say our vows.

After a while, the officiating priest said;
"You may now kiss the bride."

I can feel my heart pounded rapidly inside as he lifted my veil. Soon he held my nape and closed the gap between us. But not before he whispered;

"I vowed to myself to make you suffer.."

Before I realised he connected our lips in a slow kiss; sealing our marriage vows and not to mention, left me in utter shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think so far?
Don't forget to vote ! :)