Chapter 15: The Incoming

Start from the beginning

"Where are you taking me!" She said with a shakey voice. I chuckled how weak she is now.

"To the bathroom princess, you're taking a shower." I said to her with a smirk. As she refused to. But I dragged her until we finally got inside.

"Hurry up! Or else you'll give me a show while you're taking a shower princess...Do you want that?" As she shook her head as many times. "So take a god damn shower all ready!" As I left her into the bathroom hearing her cry.

--------------------------------------

Stella's POV

"Aahhhhh!!! Aaahhhhh!!" As I screamed as I sat into the corner of the bathroom. Why do I have to live like this? Why?

For how many minutes, I decided to take a shower. As the hot water poured into me, my body got irritated in pain. Then as I finsihed taking a shower, I glance into my body into a mirror. My face had bruises everywhere, my right eye turned into dark blue, my shoulders and collarbone have wounds and bruises, my stomach was bruised with purple-blue, my legs have scratches, wounds, and more bruised. Then soon enough I look away at the nirror and wrapped my body a towel. Then I forgot I don't have clothes to wear. As I opened the door gently and sneaked for clothes near. Then I saw a black tshirt, undergarments, and a denim jeans. I quickly grabbed them and returned to the bathroom wearing them. Then I stayed there for how many minutes. Just staring at the ceiling.

Then he barged in as he quickly pulled me up to where I was sitting and pushed me into a bed. I was numb. Then he dragged me out of the house and pushed me again inside the van. I saw the three guys again as they just stared into their windows, not daring to stare at me.

I stared back at Alex with a blank face, as he only gave me a smirk. As he drove to I-don't-know-the-fuck where. I leaned into the glass window and just stared at the trees passing by. Then I felt myself tired as my eyelids closed. Soon enough, I fell asleep.

"Stella! Baby, speak to me! Please!!! Don't ever leaave me!"

"X-xavior, I'm sso sorry." I said to him while he grabbed my hands, crying.

"No baby...don't say that. Keep your eyes open baby. Stay awake."

"B-but I'm sleepy..." I said to him, giving him a small smile.

"No please baby, don't. Stay awake for me. Stay awake. I love you. I love you. I love you." As he gives me kisses everywhere while saying those 3 words.

"I-I love you to-WAKE UP!!"

Then I felt myself fell down as the ground greeted me. Then someone kicked my back.

"Get up!" A low-british voice said as he kicked me again. I yelped while slowly standing but then someone offered a hand for me.

"Tom! You don't kick a girl..." As I took Alex's hand, greatfully. As soon as I got to stand up. He smirked.

"You hit them!" Then he pushed me hard into a car causing me to arched back in pain. Then he punched me into my stomach as Tom the guy who kicked me, grabbed my head and faced me to Alex. Alex then punched me square into my other eye causing me to felt dizzy while blackness appeared. Then soon enough they stopped.

"Let the girl go!" A familiar voice said. As Tom let go of me as I yelped into the ground. My back was in pain. I can't opened my eyes right because of the punch awhile ago.

"We didn't mean it that way!" As another familiar voice proclaimed. Then soon enough I heard some punches and growling. Then soon, someone carried me carefully but at the same time quickly as I smelled the air inside the car again. I didn't urged to fight back as my body was in pain.

"W-wwho aarree y-youu..." I said even though I don't trust my voice as it was stupidly shaking and probably weak. I tried to open my eyes but then I failed. It was painful.

"Sorry...we're late. I'm Jimmy and I'm with Brett. Don't worry you're safe now...Ssshhh..." As he hugged me tight and rock me as I cried knowing I'm on the good side now.

**********************************************

A/N: Hey guys! I'll probably stop right there for this chapter. Hoping you enjoyed it! :') Thank you so much for reading this story!!! And I wanna say thank you because this story has freaking 776 reads and 16 votes already!!! I really didn't expect many, I mean MANY OF YOU WILL READ THHIIASSS!!  THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! ((': You all are awesome!

So I just wanna say sorry to anyone of you yesterday and the last day because of the previous chapter which I ended it with a bad one. But I hope this chapter made it up to you. :)  ;* xx

Oh yeah, thank you also to @lilac_blue for the undying support. x

And gwwuyyyss!! You can also make some fan cover photo for the next and next and next until the last chapter I'll make. :') And pm me on how will you send it to me. ;)  xx

So...I hope you guys enjoyed it! :))

Love you all guys!! <3

xxx

xshadow_alisax