Chapter 2

CHARLOTTE'S POV*

Night of the club.

We were at Meghan's house getting ready. Meghan let me borrow a pair of shoes and did my makeup for me.

When we were ready I didn't look like me. I looked like a sexy-ass bitch. I was excited. We went downstairs and called an Uber.

Five minutes later it pulled up. We got inside and headed off to the club. I told my mom I was staying at Meghan's tonight and tomorrow night.

.•*~*•.

We finally got to the club and I was really excited. We waited in the queue and then showed the bouncer our ID's well, fake ID's. We walked in and started singing along to the music. "I THROW MY HANDS UP IN THE AIR SOMETIMES! SAYING AYYYY OHHH GOTTA LET GO!!"

"I'm going to the bar" I shouted over the music to her. "Hello what can I get you?" The bartender asked. "Vodka and coke please" I shouted. I handed her the money and she put a glass down.

I downed it and ordered another an another. After downing them I felt a little tipsy. I don't drink very often. I looked around and saw Meghan talking to some guys. I walked up to them.

"Hey Meghan, who are they?" I was slurring my words a tiny bit. Fuck. "Hey girl, this is wait what are your name's again?" She turned to the guys.

I wasn't listening, I was kinda drunk. "Lets go get some drinks" One of the men said. I followed them all as they made their way to the bar. They ordered 4 shots for each of us. I threw one back. Pure vodka.

I drank the rest of them. I was truly drunk now. "Oh my god I love this song" Meghan slurred, "Let's go dance"

We each danced with one of the guys. I was dancing with the blonde one. His front was pressed against me as I grinded on him.

.•*~*•.

It was now close to midnight. I had drank so much and so had Meghan but, she can handle her drink better. We walked outside of the club and somehow ended up round the back.

Suddenly the brown haired one grabbed Meghan. Before anything else happened, I kicked him making sure to hit him with my heel. He loosened his grip enough for Meghan to run. I followed her leaving my heels behind.

I felt something hit the back of my head. Everything went black.

.•*~*•.

I woke up early next morning. Ugh, last night was rough. It was dark. I tried to sit up, but I couldn't. What?

I started to struggle. My wrists and legs were tied to the bed. "Hello?" I shouted, bad idea with a hangover but I didn't care. "Hello?!" I shouted louder.

A few minutes later I heard someone opening up a door and footsteps, getting louder. I think I'm in a basement.

"Who the fuck are you?!" I asked as I saw a man with a brown quiff, he was around 6ft tall. "I'm Zach. Who are you?" He asked. "How the hell did I get here?" I asked, avoiding his question. "Bitch, I don't know. I just walk down here and you're here tied up being all rude"

"Ha ha ha, so fucking funny" I spat at him. "Hold on wait here" he said starting to walk up the stairs. "Well where the fuck am I gonna go?!" He was pissing me off.

He came back downstairs with three other guys. One was short and African-American. Another was tall, but not as tall as Zach, with a light brown quiff. And the last was the same height as the light brown haired one, but with blonde hair.

I recognised them. Omfg. I shouldn't say anything. Maybe they'll let me go if I pretend not to know who they are. "I remember what happened last night" Maxx spoke up.

"What the fuck happened Maxx?" Dan asked. "Zach and I went to a club last night, her and her friend were there. We were drinking and dancing with them. We thought, in our drunken state, that it would be a good idea to kidnap them...but I guess we only took her" he said motioning to me.

"Can I please go home?" I asked. "No" Cody said bluntly. "Why can't I jus-" he cut me off. "No! You're staying with us. End of" I shut up quickly.

"Cody calm down" Zach put a hand on his shoulder. "Why would I calm down! This could ruin us! What if she gets out and goes to the police?!"

"I won't" I said kind of scared. "Shut up!" He shouted. They took him upstairs. "Maxx" I shouted back the blonde one. Everyone else left and he walked towards me. "Can you untie my feet please, it's sore" I asked.

"Okay" he sighed and quickly untied my feet but left my hands. I was a little more comfortable now. "Please Maxx, I'm not gonna tell anyone. I promise, I just wanna go home" I said sadly.

He looked at me sympathetically. "I know hunny, but I don't think we can take that risk. And until we can trust you, you'll be tied up down here. I'm sorry but that's just how it is" he stepped back, heading up the stairs. He locked the door after him.

Well this fucking sucks.

.•*~*•.