The kitty finds her pirate~

-Midnight's POV-

   Once we got back to Auradon we exited the limo and walk into the school, and castle. I don't talk to anyone or make eye contact and just storm to my room. As I got there I take a long shower and get dressed in a Cheshire inspired look, however I added some pirate like esc to it. I heard a knock on the door. I slowly trudged over to it and open it slowly--it was Evie.

   "Hey! Come on! We need to go make your dress!"I sighed and shook my head.

   "No thanks E, I've got my own dress this time,"my voice replied. My voice now monotone matched with my stoic, poker face. She gave me a pitied look and pulled me into a tight hug.

   "Shh Hun, it'll be okay,"I broke down and willingly cried for the first time. I sobbed into Evie's shoulder until I was calm, I'm now glad I used waterproof makeup! Evie giggled and wiped some stray tears away,"There! There's that smile people love!"

   "Thanks E,"I smiled slightly a her,"That made me feel better,"she nodded and gave me a closed eye smile. She soon left and I closed my door once again. Why can't I be like her...? No care in the world...I've truly gone mad now...sigh. I decided to leave my room so I walk out to the courtyard. I see Audrey and some of her friends....great....they all don't like me-well Lonnie does but you get it.

   "Oh look what the cat dragged in! Oh, wait!"she giggled. The sound was so high pitched that I wanted to claw my own ears. I growled and continued walking until I was by the bay again. This was where I shed my first real tear, and I use you again old friend. I fall to my knees on the ground and stare out at the isle. Tears polled in my eyes and fell, cascading down my cheeks like a waterfall. My ear twitches as I hear footsteps, I turn to see who they were, it was Ben.

   "What do you want?"it came out harsher than I expected. Ben stood frozen in shock for a few seconds then looked at me with sad eyes.

   "I'm sorry Midnight, but you know I couldn't let you stay there, or have them come here,"I sighed and turned away looking down at my lap--my ears falling limp in sadness.

   "I know..."he sighed and hugged me. I broke down all my remaining tears soaked his shirt. I guess I fell asleep at one point as I felt myself being picked up until darkness was all I saw.

   -Harry's POV-

   Ever since she left I felt...empty...? I sighed and walked over to the edge of the ship where I have full view of Auradon. I looked through the telescope and saw Midnight! She was walking around until she fell to her knees on the ground, she was looking down. I felt she was sad, as was I, I sighed another time and looked again. She was now talking to Ben, soon turning back around looking at her lap as her ears fell limp. Ben hugged her as she cries soon falling asleep.

   "Damn bastard,"I growled. That should be me not him, at least I know he won't try anything as he's already with Mal....wait? Why do I care so much? I.....I think I love her.....

   -Midnight's POV-

   I was awoken some time later to knocking on my door. I yelled a muffled 'come in!' as I was under my big fluffy blanket. I sniffed the air and found it was Evie and Mal.

   "Come on Night, we gotta get ready for the party,"I sighed and nodded forgetting they couldn't see me. I soon crawled out of my blanket cocoon. (I do this all the time! XD)

   "Fine, fine I'm up,"I sighed out and went to the bathroom to shower and then grab my things.

   "Perfect!"I heard Evie yell from my room. After my short shower I get dressed in shorts and a baggy shirt,"What are you wearing?!"oh classic Evie.