A/N Explanation

As most of you know this has been my most popular story to date, it has also been the most fun for me to write thus far. Regrettably I still have not seen the 3rd movie and do not want to mess up badly on the plot as I have tried to stay close to it. I also know I have been gone for so long without explanation, I am deeply sorry for this. I have had lots of family issues as well as issues concerning my own health. I have also finally been working through personal traumas that have haunted me since I was a child. I felt as if I needed to prioritize these things before my writing even though I love all my readers.

    On a brighter and happier note, I have been in a healthy and happy relationship with my girlfriend for almost 2 years now. I truly believe that if soulmates are real and that we all have one, that she is mine.

    I will try and either update this story through editing to make it better (as I wrote this when I was pretty young) or by updating more and diverting from the plot of the 3rd movie. I am 16 so it was surprising how so many people loved my writing when I was in middle school. If you have any suggestions on what you want to see in this story please drop them down below in the comments!