📃Chapter Forty-Five

*Neville(Badger)Longbottom*

  After we all got to Hogwarts Chaos disappeared but I didn't worry about it but just started getting all of the other students to their houses and to safety before the battle began.

  "That's everyone," Professor McGonagall said and I nodded.

  "We need to find Chaos," Swift growled.

  "I know," I muttered scanning over all of the Gryffindors and I noticed that one redhead was missing. "Shit."

  "What is it?" the professor asked.

  "Ron's not here," I said. "Professor keep everyone in here until one of us comes to get you. Swift, Paw we need to find Ronald before he gets himself killed."

  Cursing I ran towards the main hall only to run into my parents, Tom, James, Sirius, Remus, Lily, and Professor Snape. 

  "What..."

  "We're here to help," dad said and I nodded. "What do you want us to do?"

  "Ronald Weasley is missing," I said. "Mum, Dad, Aunt Lily, and Remus you guys go check the ROR. Swift, Paw, Sirius, and James go check the Chamber. Tom and James come with me."

  Everyone went off different directions and I started running towards the astronomy tower. After arriving I could hear yelling coming from the top and I cursed running up the stair and freezing when I got to the top.

*Hadrian(Chaos)Gaunt*

  "Harry, my boy think about what your doing," Albus said holding his hands out.

  "I have thought about it," I snarled. "You ruined a lot of peoples lives because you want power. I lost both my parents when I was a baby because of you and I grew up thinking I was someone else."

  "Mate, you're being bloody ridiculous," Ron said and I smirked darkly at him.

  "Somnum Exterreri," I yelled and I black light shot from my wand and hit him making him fall to his knees and his eyes glazed over.

"Harry," Albus said and I glared at him.

"I trusted you until fourth years," I said absentmindedly. "But then I was forced to compete in the tournament. I was told by Crouch that you could have gotten me out of it and you didn't."

"Chaos," someone said and I turned to see Neville and my parents standing at the top of the stairs.

"My boy he's controlling," Albus said and I snarled turning back to him and pointing my wand at him.

"No, he isn't it. The only person who has ever controlled me was you. You have manipulated so many people and it ends with me."

"Hadrian," James's voice sounded from behind me and just as Albus's eyes shifted to them I cast the same spell at him and he stumbled back but stayed on his feet as his eyes glazed over.

"Son," Tom said and my shoulder starts shaking as I stared at the two people I trust before finding out they betrayed me. "What is that spell?"

"I created it," I muttered spinning on my heel to look at them. "It translates to nightmare in Latin. Shows they person affected their worst fear. I created by accident when I wanted someone else to feel the fear I did when I first started Hogwarts."

"You created that spell when you were eleven," Neville gasped and I nodded.

"It was how I got Quirrel off me before he turned to dust," I shrugged. "The only way to break is to prove that fear your feeling is fake."

"HADRIAN!" James yelled and I was shoved to the ground and a bright green light glowed.

  "JAMES!" Tom yelled and I turned to him kneeling over James who was laid out on the ground.

  "I win," growling I turned to see Albus still pointing his wand. 

  "AVADA KAVADA," I snarled and the spell hit Albus sending him flying over the railing. Screaming caught my attention and I barely noticed Frank, Alice, Lily, Fred, George, Remus or Sirius as I dropped my wand collapsing beside Tom and watched as he rocked back and forth holding James who was no longer breathing or had a heartbeat.