📃Chapter Thirty

(edited)

*Hadrian(Chaos)Gaunt*

  We were now back at Hogwarts after a rather eventful chrismas break with Neville spending time with his parents and I having several breakdowns because of my nightmares and my parents...well James smothering me in cuddles and kisses after each one. I was sitting beside Draco and Selina at the Slytherin table listening to the others talk about their holiday leave when Minnie walked by giving me a glaring, smirking I watched as she spoke to Albus before the doors slammed open and two red headed twins walked in. Confused and shocked whispered broke out as they walked over to us and sat on either side of Blaise giving him a kiss on both cheeks.

  "Ronald is going to have a heart attack," Selina said and I looked up to see a highly pissed off Ron. Shrugging I smirked when the post owls came in.

  "Not as much as Albus is," I said darkly watching as said person open his copy of the Daily Profit and he paled dramatically and scanning the paper in front of him.

  "What did you do?" Selina asked giving me a hard look, smiling innocently I opened my copy and laid it out on the table.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Dead Still Alive?!
That's right my readers apparently three people that were thought to be dead are still alive. From my inside source they had a spell used on them that was forbidden well over a hundred years ago because of the effect it had. I can't tell you the names of our still alive people because I don't know it, but I will say this Alice and Frank Longbottom were released from St.Mungo's a week ago thanks to a wizard that goes by the name of Chaos.
Stay tuned for more information as it comes along?
Rita Skeeter out
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

  "Tom is going to murder you," Draco said and I shrugged folding the paper.

  "I have a death wish and as soon as my plan is done no one will have to worry about me being a burden to them," I said walking out casting a notice-me-not charm as I hurried along the corridor.

*Albus Dumbledore*

  I was pacing my office trying to figure out how my prisoners got free and who told that idiotic reporter, growling I stormed into my private chambers just as my magic exploded shattering all of the glass. Muttering I flicked my wrist fixing everything before flooing to Diagon Alley and apparating to Azkaban and visiting my old friend.

*Luna(Phoenix)Lovegood*

  I was skipping along the corridor on my way to meet Neville and the others when everything faded and I was watching a cloaked figure speak with an older man who had a terrified look and was shaking as the cloaked figure pulled a wand out.

  "Luna!" Someone yelled and I snapped back to the present seeing Draco giving me a worried look. "You okay?"

  "We need to get Hadrian," I said grabbing his wrist and dragging him with me.

  "What's wrong?" He questioned as we ran towards Black Lake.

  "Brother," I said frantically sliding to a stop. "We have a problem."

  "What's wrong?" He asked getting up.

  "The first dark lord is going to make an appearance," I said and he cursed running off.

  "Gellert Grindlewald," Draco said. "But he died years ago because Albus stopped him. How can he still be alive?"

  "Did you forget what we have at home?" Selina snapped smacking him in the head with a book. "Swift and Paw should go with him, Draco and I are going to tell my father, an the rest of you run interference and warn Minnie."

  "On it," the twins said running after Hadrian and everyone went their separate ways.

  "Let's go tell Minnie," Neville said wrapping his arms around me as we hurried back to the castle.

*Selina(Kitty)Snape*

  After telling my father and he quickly flooed to Gaunt Manor to warn Tom and the others I set wards up around the room and left with Draco meeting everyone in front of the Great Hall.

  "Chaos has a plan for when they show up," Fred said and we all headed into room and sitting in the middle of the table. None of us really ate we were waiting for whatever was about to happen play out especially when we saw Albus's crazed look and smirk, I went to say something when a loud crack sounded and a man appeared in the doorway.