📃Chapter Fifteen

(edited)

*Hadrian(Chaos)Gaunt*

  After Killian locked me in my room I spoke with him about the upset balance, I found out that Sirius was still alive which meant he was being held somewhere by Albus and I was going to find find him. I was pacing my room ignoring the devil twins, Badger and Phoenix's worried looks, growling I spun to the desk and threw everything to the ground and slamming my hands down on the surface letting my magic burn the wood.

  "Chaos, calm down before you burn the whole house down." Badger said and I nodded flicking my wrist cleaning the mess up before leaning against the fixed desk. "What do you mean that more people are alive, people that we think are dead? What's you're plan?"

  "Killian said that several people are still alive that should be dead," I muttered. "I don't have names except Padfoot's. Everything just got more messed up than it was already."

  "Hadrian, Hedwig is here!" Selina yelled and I exited my room with them following after me.

  "Hey girl," I smiled at my first familiar. "What do you got there?"

  •Evil headmaster angry. Hedwig cooed and I sighed taking the letter. •He speaks about evil plans aloud. Faux is free of him almost completely. Snakling is awaiting your return.•

  "Father its for you," I said handing the letter to him and petting Hedwig while Nyx walked into the room. I was silently conversing with them when I felt a sharp pain rip through my body and I screamed out in pain dropping to the ground trying to breath through the pain before I notice Hedwig laying on the ground.

*Tom(Bascalisk)Marvollo Riddle Gaunt*

  I watched as Hadrian conversed with the snow white owl and I noticed that the owl was also Hadrian's familiar, shaking my head I opened the letter taking my attention off them.

**********************************************
Tom,
You have one week to return Harry Potter and Hermione Granger or face the consequence.
APWBD
**********************************************

  Shaking my head at the mad man note I jumped when a pained scream tore through the room and I saw Hadrian fall to the ground along with the owl.

  "WHAT HAPPENED?!" Remus and Severus yelled running into the room and I handed Severus the letter watching as the kids moved to where they were somehow touching Hadrian.

  "Why did my cub scream?" Remus asked and Luna looked up.

  "Because when Hedwig died it tore her and Hadrian's familiar bond," she said and several people gasped. 

  "Cub?" Remus said softly dropping down in front of Hadrian.

  "He won't get away with this," Hadrian said in a cold voice that sent a shiver of fear down my spine. "I will make Albus pay for hiding Sirius from us and for harming my family."

  "Cub?" Remus said confused but Hadrian ignored him and stood up with the owl in his arms while the hybrid animal jumped on his shoulders.

  "Badger Phoenix go back to Hogwarts and see if you can talk with the rest of DA. Kitty, go to Gringotts and get our school forms settled with our real names. Swift Paw, talk with the grey members and tell them what Albus has done." Hadrian said before a resounding crack sounded and he disappeared.

  "You heard Chaos," Neville said and the kids nodded going in different directions.

  "Well our Dark Prince most certainly takes after you My Lord," Lucious said and a few people muttered their agreement. 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I have a twist in the story line coming up. So keep reading to find out what it is.