📃Chapter Three

(edited)

*Hadrian(Chaos)Gaunt*

Several minutes later we found an empty compartment in the back past a bunch of Slytherin's, I closed the doors curtain and warded the door so no one could get in or listen to us before I finally sat down.

  "Are you going to read the letter from you're mum uh dad?" Neville asked and I nodded pulling it out if my pocket and started reading it out loud.

------------

Dear Hadrian,

If you're reading this then my worst fear has come true, you had been taken away from you're papa and lied too. I know that even if you didn't grow up with us you turned out to be a strong, kind-hearted man who protects the ones he loves, or at least a better man than I was.

There are things that I'm sure you have noticed now that you've started Hogwarts, there will be people using you and they will abuse any loyalty that you have towards them. You're father, Tom Marvollo Riddle isn't the true dark lord. Yes the man worked with dark magic but he is trying to make the wizarding world a better place. Albus Dumbledore is the true evil dark lord, he has done many unforgivable things and I fear that he will use you.

There are a few people that I trust and I know you can trust them too. Minerva McGonagall, she will do her best to protect you from any harm coming​ from Albus. Serverus Snape, Hadrian I need you to trust him too. Severus should be the Potions Master at Hogwarts and if he is go to him and asked him to put a block on yours and you're true friends minds before Albus finds out you know the truth.  Even if Severus doesn't like you don't let that ruin any chance you have to save you're life, I wasn't the nicest person to him in school but I am trying to make it right so hopefully he won't hate you outright.

Just remember that no matter what happens that I love you and so does you're father.
                                   With Love, Da(James Potter-Riddle-Gaunt​)

-------------------

  "Dumbledore is evil," Neville said after I finished reading it. "So we get to school and see if we can speak with Professor McGonagall."

  "Yes," I said folding the letter and sliding it back in my pocket. "I have a feeling that this year is going to be really interesting."

  "What are you going to do with all of you're father's horcruxes?" Luna asked.

  "I have no idea," I sighed thinking of all the secret and unknown trips I had made during the school year last year. "I mean they belong to my father so I guess I should give them back but then again I have destroyed several of them because I believed the lies I was told. I shouldn't have argued with Alasander on which house to be placed in."

  "Alasander?" Nev asked confused.

  "The sorting hat," I chuckled. "He said that I would do great things in Slytherin but I said no and basically begged to be placed in Gryffindor. So I pretty much played right into Dumb-as-a-dore hands, only good thing is that I found out how deceiving looks can be. And I also probably wouldn't have become such good friends with you guys, Swift, Paw, Fox or Panther if I'd been placed in Slytherin."

  "True," Nev smirked setting Zero on the bench beside Ivory and leaning back against the seat.

•This Albus Dumbledore sounds like a horrid man. I can bite him for you.• Nyx said and I smiled shaking my head no. •Let me know if you change your mind. I'm going to nap with the pups.•

  "Luna, have you had any visions on what this year holds for us?"

  "Many truths will come to light, friends will become enemies, and the end of an era is soon to come," she said.