📃Chapter Thirteen

(edited)

*Hadrian(Chaos)Gaunt*

  I exited Gringotts and immediately apparated to Godrics Hallow Cemetery, scanning the area I hurried across the road and pushed the gate open making my way to the now familiar headstone that rested in the middle.

  "Hadrian?"

  "What," I sighed not looking up.

  "Are you okay?" Selina asked.

  "No," I grumbled dropping to the ground ignoring the snow. "I've been lied too, manipulated, used, beaten and now realize that Albus Dumblefuck killed not only my mother but my aunt who's family has basically beat me into submission so that when I found out about the wizarding world I would believe anyone who showed the slightest 'kind' attention towards me. Also I've been trying to kill my father and vice versa."

  "So what are your going to do?" She asked dropping down beside me.

  "I'm taking out the flaming birds and getting to know my true family," I growled.

*Tom(Bascalisk​)Marvolo Riddle Gaunt*

  I sighed after Hadrian walked out of the room and I flicked my wrist fixing the office as Remus looked over Hadrian's papers again.

  "Ragnook, this parchment says that Sirius is still alive but he was killed last school year." Remus said and Bella whimpered leaning against Lysander.

  "Mister Black was in here a few weeks ago," Ragnook said. "I spoke with him personally although he did seem out of it."

  "Albus has broken the grim," the seer said and I turned my attention to the glazed eyed girl. "To heed the grim the four founders must be saved and reunited with their heir."

  I looked at Severus and he shrugged looking as confused I everyone else, shaking my head I nodded at Ragnook standing up and we flooed back to the manor.

  "Lucious, go to the ministry and get started on getting James and Lilth's graves fixed."

  "Of course my Lord," he nodded and entered the floo and I second later Selina landed on the ground.

  "Are you alright, Selina?" I asked amused at the grumbling.

  "Fine," she shrugged getting up. "Hadrian wants to speak with you, so you need to go to Godrics Hallow Cemetery."

  Confused and slightly curious I apparated and looked up to see a headstone for James and Lilth.

  "I found this last year with Kitty," a broken voice said and I turned to see Hadrian sitting on the ground. "When I was going off to gather all of you're horcruxes, that's when I started to realize that something wasn't right especially since I've nearly lost my life every year since I turned eleven."

  "What happened to my horcruxes?" I asked dropping down beside him.

*Hadrian(Chaos)Gaunt*

  "I had fakes made and gave those to Albus and kept the real ones," I shrugged handing him my backpack. "Sorry but I destroyed a few before I started doubting everything I was told."

  "I wasn't very fond of them since I let Albus get to them so easily," he chuckled looking in the bag. "Albus will pay for hurting you and Selina."

  "I know," I said standing up. "He messed with my family, ripped bonded's apart and fucked my life up I will end him no matter what happens afterwards, his end will come by my hand."

  "I think it's time to introduce you to the rest of our dark family," Tom smirked placing a hand on my shoulder before I felt a familiar pull at my navel.

*Lord Knight*

  I watched at the two Lords disappeared after the youngest declared a death signature, chuckling I quickly apparated back to Prevelle Manor.

  "Where have you been?" my master, who was standing beside the fire place asked.

  "Watching you're mate master," I said bowing. "And he has done something  that I think you should know about."

  "What would that be?"

  "A signature for one by the name Albus Dumbledore," I said amused and watched as his eyes widened before disappearing on the spot.