Chapter 32

Authors Note: This is the last chapter of BADD:(

I am jolted awake and I'm in a hospital bed. Jason sits across from me I'm hooked up to a monitor. "Thank god you're awake you've been out for days. They had to restart your heart 3 times."

"What are you talking about what happened."

He looks at me nervously, "You killed your Uncle Alex. Do you not remember?"

"Of course I remember Jason, but that was nearly 4 months ago not a week ago." I say exasperated, "Where's Nate, and Dean, and Ross, and Dan?" I ask him.

"What are you talking about?" Jason asks me concerned. "Nate your manager? He's dealing with the press issue. You didn't even ask about Rob." He says confused.

"Of course not we still haven't rescued him." I roll my eyes annoyed at him.

"Alex, he's in the hallway waiting for you." Jason grabs my hand. The sparks that I felt before no longer there. Suddenly I realized what happened.

"Don't let him in." I tell him before he heads to the door. A tear falls down my face. It was all just a dream. How could this happen, it felt SO REAL. Jason pulls out his phone and dials someone.

"I think you need to get down here. Something is seriously wrong. Do not let her brother in." He says in a grave voice. I hear someone reply that they're on their way as he walks toward me again.

"Your manager is on his way." Nate. This really is happening, in my other world they would of just mind linked.

"I don't know what's wrong with me Jason but before Nate get's here I need to ask you a few questions?" I tell Jason in a questioning manner.

"Of course." He says.

"Are you a cop?" I ask, he shakes his head. My stomach drops.

"Jason, I don't know who you are." I tell him.

"I'm..." He turns away his voice cracking. "I'm your husband." He turns back to me. "Do you know how old you are Alex?"

"I'm 18 years old as of-" Jason shakes his head and I stop.

"No Alex," A tear falls down his face, "You're 23 years old, and you have 2 children. Your brother Rob is 27 years old. He deserves to know you are awake and that something is wrong.

"That's impossible," I mutter, "Rob was 9..."

"Oh moon goddess please help me." I pray.

"I have never heard you say that before," He shakes his head, "It's always been 'Christ save me.' I can't believe this has shaken your devout Christian faith and beliefs." He makes the sign of the cross on his forehead, chest, and shoulders.

"I have never believed in God," I exclaim, "not when my mom was alive and not even in the toughest of fights."

"Your mom is alive!" He almost shouts, "And what fights? You can't fight to save your life from a three year old."

No, no, no. This can't be happening.

Everything was a dream. Apparently bad asses do die.

Who the hell am I?

There is a sequel which I have already started writing. Will post soon if readers are interested. Let me know :)Hope you enjoyed Bad Asses Don't Die! Let me know in the comment section I would love to hear you reactions to what happened in the book, and where I went with it. Absolutely love having feedback.