Chapter 10

I was ready to go to the club. I walked down the stairs and both Nate's and Jasons jaws where practically on the floor. "Close your mouth boys." I tell them and walk past them to the door. When I reach the door I turn to them. Still standing there staring at me. "Well are you coming or not?" I ask them.

They both nod there heads and walk over to me. I was wearing a very short black dressed tied down both the sides, that showed of my well toned ass. It showed a good amount of cleavage but not enough to give me that desperate look. Just enough to show people that I know what I got, and I'm not afraid to show it. Which may be a lie but if someone comes to close I'll just kick their ass. My dirty blonde hair is hanging in waves down my back. I also have a light colored lipstick on so it's not to dark just giving me a little sparkle. I have mascara on that darkens and lengthens my already long eyelashes.

Nate walks past me to the door. "I'll leave you two alone." He whispers to me and winks. And he quickly opens and shuts the door.

"Wow. You look just wow." Jason tries to get out.

"So do you Jason." He's wearing a leather jacket a white shirt, and jeans that hug in all the right places.

"I got something for you." He says and pulls out a black velvit box. He hands it to me. I open it. "They were my mothers." I gasp at the beauty of the diamond earings. I'm not normally one for jewelery but these were perfect. There hanging earings like an diamond shape.

"Jason. There beautiful. I couldn't possibly wear them!" I hand them back to him. "They're way to beautiful for someone like me."

"Someone like you?!" He questions me like I'm insain. "You Alex are the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on, these would only look right on you. Please Alex I insist."

I give into him. "Okay." I tell him, he opens the box and I put them on carefully.

"By the way Alex you look to be blunt very very hot." He smiles at me and kisses my cheek. "Nobody will be able to keep their eyes off of you." He slightly growls the last part. I smile brightly at him. "And your smile is amazing." He takes my hand in his and squeezes. "One more thing." I raise my eyebrows in question. He bends down and kisses me pulling me into him his arm wrapped around my waist. Nate honks the horn. Jason shakes his head. "That kid has impeccable timing." he sighs. He holds his hand out to me. I grab it and squeeze his hand. We walk out the door to the limozine thats awaiting us. Like a gentleman he opens the door for me and shuts it after I get in. After a couple of seconds he comes in from the other side. Nate sits across from us.

"From how long it took you two I wouldn't be surprised if your parents in six months." (A.N. I can't remember the length of werewolf pregnancies. Pretty sure its six months not positive.) Nate jokes. I shake my head at him, smiling slightly. Within 15 minutes we arrived at the club. Jason runs around to my side of the car and lets me out. I smile up at him.

"Why thank you, kind sir." I tell him grabbing his hand. He wraps his left arm around my waist.

"Anytime, my lady." He leans down and gives me a quick peck on the lips. We walk to the front doors of the club. Neon signs hanging just above. Nate gives the guard at the door the tickets, and as I walk by I don't miss the wink he sends my way. I also don't miss Jason's warning glare to the man, I'm just glad he didn't growl. We walk into the club some guy in his mid forties is singing right now.

"I'll be right back." I tell Jason. "I'm gonna go sign me and Nate up." He nods and lets go of me. I glide through the crowd everyone parting ways for me. I smile at the man taking the names. His eyes glide over my body. Inwardly I roll my eyes.