Chapter 7: Insecure

Hey guys :) Welcome to Chapter 7 I hope you like it :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took me the rest of the car ride to the hotel to fully realize that my life was going to change in an instant. I would be tagging along with EXO, my kings, my idols, my reason to exist, everywhere they go. It was like getting a first-class, platinum treatment in a really fancy restaurant and getting the meal for free. Hell yes baby!! 

We arrived at Tmark Grand and the driver parked in the more isolated corner of the parking lot. Chanyeol and D.O. proposed to help me to my room to get my suitcases, Suho asked Chen to come with him to the reception desk, and well, the others were already fast asleep in their seats, obviously exhausted from their day. Sehun suddenly woke up and told us he would go get some bubble tea and ice cream, to which Suho disagreed to and ordered the maknae to accompany us as well. 

The members strapped their mouth-masks and placed their hats or caps on their heads, ready to head out. We walked together to the main entrance, not attracting too much attention. Suho, Chen and and Sehun went to the reception desk to deal with paying my room. The same lady who answered me on my first day greeted them.

"Annyeonghaseyo, welcome to Tmark Grand Hotel, how can I help you gentlemen today?" she smiled.

"Hello there, we would like to proceed to a checkout from room 1200. We will not be needing it anymore. Our fa-, uhh cousin, will be staying with us for the rest of her trip," Suho face-slapped himself for almost saying "fan".

"Sure no problem, missteuh. I would need a mode of payment, an ID card, and a few signatures on some documents, as well as the room keys once your cousin returns from the room. To what name do I put the checkout to?"

Sehun and Chen huddled with Suho as if to shield him from public ears. Suho looked around to see if anyone was nearby, and leaned closer to the girl. 

"Kim Junmyeon, please," he whispered cautiously, "Here's my ID, and I will be paying with my black Mastercard." 

Upon hearing those words, the receptionist's eyes grew rounder than a plate and her mouth formed an enormous "O" shape. 

"Kim Junm..." she started to holler, but was hushed by Sehun and Chen. 

"SHHHH! Keep it down, please, we cannot be spotted here," they said quietly, checking their surroundings for anyone who may have payed attention to them. Luckily, no one was in the lobby. 

"Please try to keep our visit here as secret as possible," Suho demanded with a serious, yet charming look to not scare the girl. "You wouldn't want your oppas to get in trouble, would you?" She shook her head and nodded to keep the promise. 

"Yes, o-of course, missteuh, you have my word," she stuttered. Suho gave her a wink and proceeded with the payment of the room, shrugging the price off as if it were spending a mere cent. 

Kyungsoo's POV. After we took care of business, Chanyeol, ______ and I went up to her room. I wish Chanyeol would've just stayed in the lobby with the others to help keep Sehun down to prevent him from running off to get his precious bubble tea in a store across the street. I mean, I'm capable of bringing two suitcases by myself right? I worked out to get bigger arms and shoulders for this!

I kind of felt bad for ____ for having to leave her gorgeous room after only a week, but staying with me and the boys is a thousand times funner than staying alone in a room. But staying with ME, and alone in a room... Okay, Kyungsoo, cut it out. You just met the girl, thinking such thoughts is impure...

I helped _____ go around her room to check for anything she may have left behind. She thanked me with her beautiful smile, which made my heart skip a beat. Before Chanyeol could carry the suitcases, I rushed to them and grabbed them both, noticing that one suitcase was empty and not the other.

"Yah, I can carry them," he retorked with a small pout.

"Here, hyung, you can carry the empty one," I teased, receiving a "pfff" from Chanyeol.

"You guys are making me feel bad," voiced ____, "I can carry my stuff myself."

"Don't worry about it, anything for you, beautiful," Chanyeol told _____ with a wink and a flirty smirk.

'What the hell, Chanyeol-hyung?" I thought to myself in annoyance. 'I was supposed to be the one saying that.'

"It's really no problem, ____," was all I could say.

There was an awkward silence in the elevator on the way down, as if ____ couldn't wait to get out of there. Chanyeol was standing too close to her, and I didn't like it. Maybe she would've preferred if it was me beside her?

The doors opened and ____ got out first. She went to the desk to leave her room keys, thanked the receptionist and quickly joined the other members. It seems Suho gave up on keeping the maknae down, because there Sehun was, sitting quietly on a chair, sipping a watermelon and strawberry bubble tea as if he would have died if he did not get it sooner. Suho couldn't keep up with Sehun's tantrum anymore, so he passed his credit card to Chen and asked him to go buy the bubble tea to shut him up.

"Finally you guys!" the leader sighed as if he had just run a marathon, "It took you long enough! Let's go now, Chen is falling asleep and so am I."

We all nodded and made our way to the van. The other boys were still fast asleep. Baekhyun had his head on Kai's shoulder, and Xiumin layed comfortably on the whole bench up front, so Suho had to carry his upper body and rested Xiumin's head on his lap. Sehun nestled against Kai's right side and sipped his bubble tea hungrily, but quietly enough to not wake the sleepy heads. 

We had around 30 minutes left to drive until we got to our dorm. I noticed _____ getting sleepy too. She looked so cute with her head nodding off, trying to fight against fatigue, but in vain. I was going to carefully place her head on my shoulder, but Chanyeol was quicker than me once again. There he was, sitting lower on the bench and placing my fan's head delicately on his shoulder so it rested perfectly on it. He even allowed himself to move a strand of hair away from her face and tucked it behind her ear! I was fuming inside. I flashed a death glare to my bandmate, who didn't even seem to acknowledge the slightest of my presence at that moment and instead just smiled to himself in victory and looked forward. 

'Why is he doing this? Whatever his intentions are, it must stop right now. Pfff, why am I even feeling this way, it's not like she actually likes him. I'M her bias, right? I shouldn't feel insecure. Anyways, a ton of other fans like me. Plus, it's not like sleeping on his shoulder means anything, it's just a friendly gesture... '

I reassured myself with these thoughts and simply chuckled at my own silliness. I shrugged my feelings off and looked outside the window. End POV

Third person POV. A perfect harmony of snoring and snuffling was soon heard in EXO's van, but before falling asleep himself, Sehun had witnessed the whole scene in front of him, without D.O. even noticing. End POV