Chapter 22

" Did you guys fought ? " Seungcheol asked Wonwoo and you know who. I just stared at them blankly. They in same group but still hate each other. Duh. Anyway, why I need to stay ?

" Younghee, can't you treat them ? " Seungcheol asked me. I raised my eyebrows. I gave him 'I-don't-want' look but he begged me in his eyes.

I sighed and took first aid kit from Seungkwan. I sat in front of Wonwoo. Not going to tell the detail, I will just treat him quietly. At the corner of my eyes, I saw a long hair guy treated 'him'. Why I come today ? I should leave after I send Seungcheol's bag. Now, I got myself into this mess. Also, I tried to ignore guy in front of me and my great brother just make me see him.

" I don't know you an idol " I spoke when I noticed that Wonwoo kept staring at me.

" You never ask " He said. Yeah, I never care. I put everything back to box and handed it back to Seungkwan.

" Stay " Seungcheol exclaimed. I shook my head.

" I'm not going to stay with thirteen guy plus I have many things to do " I said calmly.

" Anyway guys, this is my sister, Choi Younghee " Seungcheol introduced me to others. I gave small smile.

" Are you really going to leave ? It raining. By the way, I'm Jeonghan " A look haired guy.

" I drive car not ride motorcycle so I'm fine " I replied. It sound rude since we just met.

" You never change. Sassy Younghee " Hansol commented. I shrugged my shoulder. Suddenly, my phone rang. It was from hospital.

" Dr Choi, Hyerin, she - "

" Handle it for me first. I will be there as soon as possible " I hang up.

" I drive " Seungcheol said. I gave me 'are-you-kidding' look.

" When you panic, you will lose control " He added. I sighed.

" This not my first time so don't worry " I bowed to them and left.

I drove as fast as can but not pass the limit. I just don't know how fast I am but it took me 15 minutes to be arrived. I saw Joongki just walked out from hospital. I got off my car and told him to take care of my car. He asked why but I ignored him. I ran to Hyerin's suite. I sighed in relief when I saw she already sleep. I jumped a bit when someone patted my shoulder.

" You helped me before " He smiled to me.

" But her condition not that good " He added. I turned my head to her.

" I do my best in finding the donation " I exclaimed.

" I can help you with that " I looked at him. He handed me a few papers.

" I can only find that. That was people who signed to donate their heart. You can do the others " I read the list. It was not from this hospital. Suddenly, I stopped.

" Her mom also signed it ? " I asked. He nodded.

" She told me that she already inform you about that " I sighed.

" Unnie, can you do me a favor ? " Hyerin stared at me with hope.

" What is it ? " I looked at her confusedly.

" If my mom signed to give her heart to me, please don't agree " I was shock with her request.

" Why ? "

" If I can't continue my life, I want her to be happy. If I can continue, I want to be happy with her. She is my everything " I can't say anything.

I don't know who should I listen. I know the patient really important to us but - I just can't. This was a big reason why I don't want to get kids as my patient. I tried to stand up in those eight years but I still failed to be better. I lose when I looked at their eyes. I sighed. I will stay up all night to check on this.