Chapter 15

My eyes caught Mingyu who walked to my direction. My lips formed a smile but when he walked pass by me, my eyes got teary. Why he avoided me ? It been two weeks already. He still don't want to talk with me. Is it he mad with me ? I turned my head to check behind me. It really a bad decision. I saw Yerin flirted with Mingyu.

" Hey " I snapped out when someone patted my shoulder. It was Wonwoo.

" Don't tell me that you forget about your report " He looked at me disbelief. Oh shot. I looked at my watch.

" I'm late " Damn it.

" I will follow you ! " he said. Whatever.

             I ran to lab. Luckily, I arrived on time. Mrs Jung also just arrive. We took all the things that we need. Thanks to Wonwoo, I was be able to do it. He helped me a lot. I yelped when I accidentally cut my finger. Damn it. Wonwoo rushed to me and pulled my hand to sink. He washed my wound.

             Mrs Jung handed first aid kit to Wonwoo. He took it and treat my wound. Mrs Jung asked me if I want to continue or postpone it, I told her that I will continue. Wonwoo looked at me disagreed but I need to finish this. We continued until the report finished. Mrs Jung left both of us alone.

" I'm sorry " He apologize. I collected all my things and headed out with him.

" Mingyu ignored you because of me " He added. I didn't reply.

" He must be mad with what I did before " He continued.
" Wonwoo, thanks for helping me but I really need to go " I said in hurry.

" He hate me because I stole Seohyun from him " That's all ?

" Seohyun really hate him because of me " He sighed.

" It's better if I don't know " I said. I walked faster than him.

" He still love Seohyun " I stopped my track.

" Yerin was Seohyun's sister. He hangout with her because he wants to know about Seohyun " I tried to deny it but I can't. It hurt me a lot.

" Do you think he will responsible with what he did to you ? He left you because of stupid reason - "

" Jeon Wonwoo, shut your mouth ! " It was Minjeong.

" If you think that you can brainwash Younghee, you are wrong. I won't let it happen " Minjeong warned him.

" Younghee, you also should know why she didn't let you talk to me. Best friend don't hide secret " Wonwoo left.

            I made my way out from the school without waiting for Minjeong. I took a taxi to place that I always go since Mingyu ignored me. I thought waiting for him here, will make us see each other but it won't. He didn't come here anymore. You were right. It was our secret place. I touched a tree that have our name on it.

            I sat and closed both of my ears. Please, don't let Wonwoo's word controlled me. Please don't. I know Mingyu and Minjeong not like that. They won't do that to me. I let my tears fall. Suddenly, I heard giggling. I wiped my tears and collected my courage to check what was that. I should stop being brave.

" Mingyu " his name slipped from my mouth. They looked at me in surprise.

" You are Younghee, right ? " That girl asked. I didn't reply and my eyes never left Mingyu even a second.

" I'm Seohyun " She introduced herself. His first love.

" I tried not believe Wonwoo but he was right " I spoke.

" You also know Wonwoo ? " Seohyun asked disbelief.

" Let's break up " it too bitter. His eyes widened.

" Younghee " I missed that voice so much.

" Thanks for ignoring me and left me behind when I need you. You taught me that I can live by myself with this condition " I left them.

" Are you dumb ? Go catch her ! " that was the last thing I heard.

              I left to find near bus top. If only I was be able to do that. It freaking far since I'm in wood. I kept walking until I fell. I tried to get up but I can't. Please why now ? I tried my best to walk. It's my luck when I saw bus stop not far from where I stood. I need to go to other side only. Everything was fine until a bright thing come to my way. What I know next, I laid on road helpless.

" I hit wrong person. Damn it ! It should be Seohyun ! Why Younghee here ? " I know this voice.

" Younghee ! " That was the last thing I heard before everything went black.