2015

After finishing the great three films in 2014 with leading actors of kollywood.... Anirudh's market level increased at the year 2015 and he got another 5 great films with some of the leading actors again because the name Anirudh became a brand for their films by which the audience will get attracted to the films for his songs and background score....

The first one released was Kaaki Sattai:

Kaaki Sattai, an Indian Tamil language Action Romantic Comedy film... The film was directed by Durai Senthilkumar in which Sivakarthikeyan and Sri Divya have done the leading roles.... The music was composed by Anirudh Ravichander....

So, Kaaki Sattai album fully consists of energetic songs... Right from the intro song Kaaki Sattai till the end Trooper theme the songs will drive us crazy and we can really feel the music clearly through the film...

So, first Kaaki Sattai which is the title song of the film was sung by Vishal Dadlani and lyrics was written by Na.Muthukumar.... And then, I'm so sool song was sung by Actor Sivakarthikeyan and Anirudh Ravichander in which the lyrics was done by Arunraja Kamaraj.... And Kadhal Kan Kattudhe is a lovely romantic song which was sung by lovable Anirudh and Shakthisri Gopalan and the lyrics part was done by Yugabharathy..... Kattikida is a beautiful folk song which was sung by Anthony Daasan, Manasi and Anita.... The lyrics was written by Anthony Daasan.... Shake that is an energetic song which was totally connected to the film and the situation and the song was sung by Anirudh and Brodha V.... The lyrics was done by Arunraja Kamaraj....

And the background score of Kaaki Sattai can be noted under Anirudh's best collection of bgms as the background score was that much energetic and powerful.... The bgms were connected with the film fluently and also the scenes were well described with the use of background score.... As always Anirudh did some more magics for Sivakarthikeyan's film....

The Next One is Maari:

If we take the film Maari, the very first thing we'll remember is Dhanush's mass with Anirush's bgm only.... As anyone can boldly say that Anirudh's background score was the backbone of that movie for sure....

So, Maari an Indian Action Romantic - Tamil language film which was directed by Balaji Mohan.... The leading roles were done Dhanush, Kajal Agarwal and Vijay Yesudas.... The music was composed by Anirudh Ravichander....