2012-2013

So, This Chapter consists of the albums of Anirudh released between 2012 and 2013....

The First Album was David:

David is a 2013 Indian  Hindi   action-thriller film directed by Bejoy Nambiar , starring  Vikram, Neil Nithin Mukesh   and Vinay Virmani  in the title role,  alongside Tabu, Monica Dorga, Lara Dutta  and Isha Sharvani

David is a 2013 Indian Hindi action-thriller film directed by Bejoy Nambiar , starring Vikram, Neil Nithin Mukesh and Vinay Virmani in the title role, alongside Tabu, Monica Dorga, Lara Dutta and Isha Sharvani. An altered version with the same title David featuring a slightly different cast was simultaneously shot in Tamil. The plot revolves around the lives of three different men named David, who are about to take a step which is going to change their lives forever.

So, This film consists of five music directors and Anirudh Ravichander was one among them.. He did a single for that film that is Kanave Kanave which will surely make us to dream about the feeling of love...

Mainly Anirudh's rendition and soothing Music will surely make us to feel relief and good.. And the sad lyrics part will make us to feel the love in our heart and will make us to dream the painful things about the love.... The feelings of Love are clearly mentioned here... So, this song is a treat for every loving and loved ones....

The Second album released was Ethir Neechal:

Ethir Neechal is directed by Senthil, a former associate of Vettrimaran, and features Sivakarthikeyan, Priya Anand and Nandita in the lead. The film will see Anirudh attempting to follow his successful debut in '3'..

The album consists of 6 songs.... Actually, the songs making video and bloopers itself made us to expect more from that Kolaveri Fame Music Director (No offense.. I used to call him like this on 2013).. As it was Anirudh's direct second album at Tamil, that made more expectations too...

And every single song in this album will surely inspire us.... And each song contains different specialty which will make us to feel the goosebumps... Especially the title song "Ethir Neechal" will give us the energy to defeat the pains and failures as the lyricist Vaali sir just wrote every single line with that much feels....

And of course all the other songs that is Nijamellam Maranthupochu; Un Paarvayil; Boomi Enna Suthuthu; Local Boys; Velicha poove.... And Velicha poove was an amazing love song as the rendition of Mohit Chauhan and especially Shreya Ghoshal first time with Anirudh makes the song more beautiful.... And every single song has its major role in the film... And every song just ruled the FM Stations through out the year.... And here is the official Background Scores of Ethir Neechal by Anirudh....

The Next One is Irandam Ulagam:

Irandam Ulagamis a 2013 Indian Tamil-language romantic fantasy film written and directed by Selvaraghavan. Starring Arya and Anushka Shetty, the film features soundtrack composed by Harris Jayaraj , background score by Anirudh Ravichander and cinematography handled by Ramji. After several months of production, the film was released worldwide on 22 November 2013.

In this album, First the team announced that Harris Jayaraj will be the composer and also he did so many songs for that film too but at the end of the film, he was not able to do two more songs and also the Background Score.... So, the offer just moved out to Anirudh by Selvaraghavan with the recommendation of Dhanush... So, Anirudh did two songs namely Penne Naa Enna Solla and Iravinil Oruvanai.... and the whole background score of the film...

Penne Naa Enna Solla is the song for those guys who just don't get the love from their loved ones... And the music and rendition by Anirudh was just awesome because that feel and magical music just make us to fall for him... And the lyrics no words to say because it was just amazing which was did by Selvaraghavan.....

So, Iravinil Oruvanai is a lovely love song which describes fully a girl's vision about her loved one... And also it was described clearly with Soothing Music of Anirudh, Magical lyrics of Selvaraghavan, Melodious voice of Chinmayi and Also chorus of Anirudh.....

And the background scores was absolutely magical as usual... Because, Every single scene was described clearly by Anirudh's music and also the extra song by Anirudh which is named as Un Kadhal Ingu Unmaiya, is extraordinary as the song situation and Anirudh's voice just took us to another world with lots of feelings.......

The Next Album Is Vanakkam Chennai:

To Be Continued............

More are there in the list of 2013..... So, let's see all that in next chapter.... Hope you guys liked this chapter.........

Do you know what Hip Hop Tamizha said about Anirudh?? Here is the answer.....

So, Hiphop Tamizha said that, Anirudh is my friend since Club Le Mubbu le song released and I loved working with him... He just called me to do a rap part in his song and that goes well too in Ethir Neechal which made us to create another song that is Chennai City Gangsta and then that results in the reunion of our third song that is Pakkam Vanthu in Kaththi... I just told him that I have an idea of doing this song fully with Tamil lyrics like using some random tamil words which is currently not in use and I think so no body will allow this type of songs or lyrics in their songs on that period but Anirudh said to me like "Do It Bro"... That's him...

Hope you guys enjoyed this chap.....

Do your votes and comments and also share this book to your friends if you liked this.....

Just 49 days left for Anirudh's Birthday...............

Cannot Keep Calm... Because, It's Anirudh's Birthday............