2011-2012

So, This Chapter consists of Anirudh's albums in 2011- 2012 year....

So, Anirudh's first ever film was 3 (Moonu)... Acted by Dhanush, Shruti Haasan, Sivakarthikeyan... Directed by Aishwariya R.Dhanush...

Released Date: 30 March 2012 (India)

Anirudh made his debut as a music composer in his cousin Aishwariya's directorial debut  3 starring Dhanush and Shruti Haasan

Anirudh made his debut as a music composer in his cousin Aishwariya's directorial debut 3 starring Dhanush and Shruti Haasan . While pursuing his degree at Loyola College, he had done background scores for about short films by Aishwarya and was convinced by her to also work on her first commercial venture.. Furthermore, at the launch of the film in August 2011, Anirudh revealed that he had played the keyboard for compositions by A.R.Rahman  and was a part of a band called Zinx.

In early November 2011, a leaked version of a song from the film, 3 circulated online and the film's team decided to subsequently release it officially on 16 November 2011 with a music video shot featuring Dhanush singing the song at AM studios, accompanied by composer Anirudh on a keyboard. It instantly became viral on social networking sites for its quirky "Tanglish" ( word of Tamil and English) lyrics. Soon, the song became the most searched video in India and an across Asia. Within a few weeks, YouTube honoured the video with a '"Recently Most Popular" Gold Medal award and "Trending" silver medal award for receiving a large number of hits in a short time. The song was built around a South Indian folk rhythm. Its instrumentation consists of nadaswaram, shenai , saxophone, urumee and thavil drums, acoustic Guitar and keyboard mixed with electronic synths and scratches. The vocals utilize the singing style of Tamil folk culture. Lyrically, the song revolves around the film's main being dumped by his girlfriend; the song is sung by the character in a drunken state, with many of the lines nonsensical.

The remaining songs of the album were released in December 2011 and also won very positive reviews from critics. The album featured Mohit Chauhan debuting in Tamil with "Po Nee Po", while Dhanush, Shruti Haasan and Airtel Super Singer contestant Sathya Prakash were also amongst the performers. A reviewer from Behindwoods.com noted "Anirudh Ravichander has delivered so much variety in his very first album. Such a promising debut by a composer hasn't been seen in recent Tamil cinema history", while Rediff.com's reviewer noted that "all the songs in 3 are good and come with appealing instrumental arrangements", concluding that it was "an intriguing collection." Anirudh also received praise for his background score in the film. He consequently went on to gain recognition for the film through accolades, notably the Vijay Awards for Best Find Of The Year  as well as nominations at the South Indian International Movie Awards  and the 60th Filmfare Awards South.He also worked on the Telugu and Hindi version of the film with Adnan Sami and Vishal Dadlani singing as a part of the album, though the dubbed Hindi film never released.   

The Next Album of Anirudh was Sachin Anthem:

Released Date: February 7, 2012 

The Energy Drink Company Boost was planned to pay a tribute to Sachin Tendulkar for his 23years of stamina.... They chosen Dhanush and Anirudh that is the Kolaveri combo to create a song to pay their tributary....  They composed a song named Sachin Anthem to pay their Tribute for the Cricket God Sachin Tendulkar... So, It was composed by Anirudh Ravichander and Sung by Dhanush... And Anushka made her presence in the official Video of that song... Which made the song more popular among the viewers....

The Next One was Ai Dil Mere:

Released Date: July 19, 2012

Ai Dil Mere was the Hindi song by Anirudh... This was his third release after the astounding success of his first soundtrack '3' which also included 'Why this Kolaveri di' and Sachin Anthem. Ai dil mere was specially made for Bejoy Nambiar and MTV's Rush...  So, the song literally describes a boy's feeling after he was betrayed by his girlfriend and moreover Anirudh's rendition really made that song more powerful and that feeling was astonishing....

So, here is the lyrics of that song...

Ai dil mere Ai dil mere, tu hi mujhe, ditch karta pyaare pyaare Uske liye, dhard bhari, goli mujhe maare maare Us bewafaa, ko bhool jaa, ab ye kasam khaale Warrna tujhe, aaj abhi, thod dhun mein saale Verse: Saath mein rehna, uska tha kehna, mid-way mein chod gayi Aankhen naa sothi, raathon ko rothi, dream mera thod gayi Dil tu pagal, phir bhi meri, baath maane naa Yaaru mere, jaan le vo, jo ye jaane naa... Ai dil mere, tu hi mujhe, ditch karta pyaare pyaare Uske liye, dhard bhari, goli mujhe maare maare Us bewafaa, ko bhool jaa, ab ye kasam khaale Warrna tujhe, aaj abhi, thod dhun mein saale Seene mein, sholaa hain, sholon mein, dhadkan hain galti ye Seene mein, sholaa hain, sholon mein

English translation

Hey my heart Hey my heart, you yourself ditched me dear, For that, painful bullet, shoot at me Forget that unfaithful, take that vow Else today now, I will break you, you jerk Stay together, she said so, left me mid-way Eyes don't sleep, cry in the night, broken my dream Heart you crazy, still you don't listen to me My friend, takes my life away who does not know this Hey my heart, you yourself ditched me dear, For that, painful bullet, shoot at me Forget that unfaithful, take that vow Else today now, I will break you, you jerk There is fire in my heart, there are heartbeats in the fire

And then Ethir Neechal Soundrack was also released in 2012 after the movie 3 this was the official album of Anirudh....

Do you know what Hip Hop Tamizha said about Anirudh and Ethir Neechal album after the recording of Ethir Neechal song??

To Be Continued.........

A/N

Hey guys, Hope you guys liked this chap.. I know this chap was not that much interesting so that only I end up this chap with a question...

Let's see the answer of Hip Hop Tamizha at the next chap.... So, Just wait for some time....

Do all your votes and comments for this chap... And do share this book to your friends....

61 days to go.....

Happy Independence Day!!!