Chapter 08

🌻너모맅추🌻

Sehun's POV

After biding goodbye at Yoona I quickly drove to the office fast just because of my ex-bitch girlfriend .

As I went towards my office room I saw Baekhyun putting his head down and their she is my ex-girlfriend sitting on my work table .

Wait o smell something strange." Bro ....your to late..." Baekhyun said with a sad tune .

"I-I'm sorry where is taeyeon...?" I trembled on my own words.

"She left already....an also I wanna go home early...can I ?!" Without hesitating Baekhyun left already without me agreeing on his question.

I look at her and I noticed that she is wearing some exposing clothes .

I cleared my throat and motion her to sit properly and not on my working table ..

"How are you sehun? Looks like every minute that I look at you , your handsome face looks bothered...is their something that I can help you?" She said with an flirty tune.

I glared at her and she stands up and walks toward me placing her both hands on my neck.

Before I can even speak trashy things to her the door swung open reavealing Yoona with yoonie..

WHAT!!!

YOONA!!

AND

YOONIE!!

I look at Yoona trying to explain to her that this girl is pretty crazy . She grabbed something on her pocket and throw it towards me but lucky me it hit my ex-girlfriend.

"What the!!" She said and looks at the back seeing Yoona with a teary eyes.

"Ohh sehun you didn't inform me that you have a new maid...and jezz the baby girl looks like Annabelle.." She said and laugh sarcasticly and I glared at her .

"What did you just said ? My daughter looks like an Annabelle.!?" Yoona screamed an I can see her eyes are burning with angriness right now.

"Ohhh yes? Are you deaf or something?" She answered coolly.

But what happens next makes my eyes widen .

Yoona grabbed my ex-girlfriends hair dragging her outside the office . I tried to stop her but she keeps glaring at me.

I saw Baekhyun outside with taeyeon and I called the two for help.

Taeyeon noticed me and looks at Yoona her eyes widen and runs towards us.

"This is the bitch girl..!" Taeyeon screamed and slap her face.

I facepalm myself because I thought she is going to help me but she did the opposite.

I look at Baekhyun and he is trembling in fear.

"Baekhyun lets stop them please help me..." I pleased an he quickly nod.

Baekhyun grabbed Taeyeon's waist and I grabbed yoona's Waist to.

The two stopped and I saw my ex-girlfriend clenching her fist while standing up.

"I will be back and get a revenge at the two of you..!!" She pointed her fingers at Yoona and taeyeon .

"Do we look like we care?" Yoona replied .

She went out of the office and I quickly looks at Baekhyun and saw that taeyeon left already.

Yoona turns around and faced me and the next thing I know me cheeks were red because of her slap.

She grabbed Yoona and stormed out of the office to.

"Baekhyun lets have a drink." I said and Baekhyun nods. We went out of the office to and went to a club to cool our heads..

To be continued...

How are you guys? I'm sorry it's been a month since I updated but hope you like it and also don't forget to follow me and vote..

Also sorry for the typos and Grammars..