Chapter 06

🌻너모맅추🌻

Sehun

I am now currently waiting for baekhyun to give me all my files for the presentation tomorrow , I was taking a glance at my phone but their is no sign that yoona is texting me neither calling *sigh*.

I was about to stand up and just go to baekhyun myself when my phone starts to ring.

Who could it be?

Pabo ....It's yoona!!

After looking at the phone screen I slapped my cheeks hard egger to wake me up.

"Aishhh...Stupid thoughts ..." I said and ruffled My hair.

I did not hesitate to grab it and place it in my ear .

"Hello?"

"S-some O-ones o-outside.."

After hearing her voice I can clearly feel that she is so scared right now.

So what I did is quickly ended the call and track where she is right now.

After getting were she is right now I quickly grabbed my jacket and runs towards my car.

Minutes pass....

I am now at yoona's place actually I just remember it is her old dorm.

It is actually to silent and their is not many houses that are build in here.

I slowly walks towards the big trash can to hide and took a glance at the guy who is wearing all black.

I grabbed a weapon and guess what I just found an old bat.

When luck arrives....

As I slowly walks towards the guy it seems that he isn't even bothered that someone is at his back.

When I wrapped my hands on his neck and he was struggling to get out of my grip .

But why does bad luck always come?

He took out a gun and pointed at me .

I look sternly at his face and body to recognise this person.

He pulled the trigger and I quickly avoided it.

Phew.. that was close!!

But what the heck I feel pain on my shoulder...

CRAP!!!

I covered my bruised shoulder with my left hand to lessen the dripping of blood.

"S-sehun.." as soon as I heard the voice I look at her and gave her a wide smiled and mouhted that I'm ok.

"Yoona go back..." I said almost whisper and she nods..

As soon as she went back to the house I look at the guy and he didn't notice that I was at his back again so I made my way and I hit his fit that made him fall and whined in pain.

As soon as he fall I went on top of him and grabbed his neck.

"Who are you!!" I shouted at him , he just laugh

I punch him and he got a bruise on his lips.

"Someone who will make your life more messirable and don't forget your wife will to..." The last sentence he said made my blood boil and I was about to punch him again but he kicked me on the stomach.

And as soon that I was not on top of him he runs away .

I stand up and holds my bleeding shoulder and went inside the house .

As soon as I step on the house yoona quickly went towards me and hugged me.

"S-sehun your shoulder.." she said as she saw that my shoulder has a lot of blood dripping out.

She took my hand and let me sit on the couch.

"I will treat your wound.." she said and I just nod and she went somewhere to get the first aid kit.

I look at my daughter and she slowly went towards me .

"Appa are you ok?" Yoonie asked.

"Yes appa is ok if you give me a hug.." I said and she quickly went towards me and hugged me.

Hey guys long time no update but I hope you liked this chapter. I've been hesitating to update because ofy schedule but don't worry I will update as soon as possible...

Hugs and kisses don't forget to follow me.....