CHAPTER NINETY

Beginne am Anfang

My laugh rippled throughout my body as I couldn't contain it any longer as my eyes started to water from the immense pain of my stomach as I was hunched over from their shenanigans.

"K-Ci, get away from me!" Dalvin squirmed as K-Ci tried to hold him.

"Ain't this is what you want, Dal-Vin?" K-Ci chuckled as Dalvin started to hit him but he wouldn't budge.

"De, tell him to let me go!" Dalvin frowned.

"Nah, you always messing with K-Ci all the timeーI swear Dalvin if I didn't know any better I think you are gay or either bi or somethingーcause all this is just out of ordinary well you are friendly but not this friendly" Sometimes I did wonder about my little brother, especially him constantly tormenting K-Ci with his weird behavior towards him.

Deep down I feel lik he is gay but doesn't know how to express it and maybe Roxie is just a con to convince himself that he is not or maybe I am still tripping from the chronic I had smoked outside a few minutes ago behind the school with Dalvin because it's definitely taking its toll on him and he just only did one pull from it but I did put some extra shit in it though so that explains all his weirdness being on a ten today.

"You gonna stop trying to be all up on me and then I will let you goーPromise me" K-Ci sternly told Dalvin.

"Yes, I promiseーplease stop trying to hold me" Dalvin whined as K-Ci soon let him go as he got up off the floor with him.

"Can you help me up, K?" Dalvin lifted up his head as K-Ci nodded his head up and down in confirmation.

K-Ci soon takes Dalvin's hand into his as he pulls him up off the floor as Dalvin stumbled and started to sniff him as K-Ci scrunched up his entire face as he pushed him away.

"There ya go with that weird ass shit, you want me or somethingーImma tell Roxie that you trying to spit game at meーlook Dalvin I know I am sexy chocolate and can be irresistible but this chocolate ain't for youーI don't swing that way, so you calm yo ass cheeks down"

"Oh he definitely has to tell me something, don't you Dalvin?" A familiar feminine voice announced as we all advert our attention to Roxie who was in a hissy fit pushed K-Ci out the way as she came up to Dalvin.

"What's this shit about you and some girl?!" Roxie asked Dalvin.

"What girl? Whatcha talking about Roxie-Cakes?" Dalvin smiled as she just simply rolled her eyes at him.

"This little latina bitch with a thick ass accent keep ringing up my line and shit talking about she need you and basically moaning your name over yo phone when I had picked it up for you that day... Dalvin... when I had spend the night, then she paging you all these damn alertsーyou cheating on me Dalvin?" She pushed him as Dalvin stumbled and soon furrowed his brows as K-Ci and I glance between each other in silence.

"Roxie, why would you even think I would cheat on youーI don't know no latina chick and plus I haven't been with nobody besides you, when I fell in love with you was the day I dropped all the girls I used to fuck around with and that's on the realーask De" Dalvin gestured towards me as K-Ci hit my shoulder as Roxie was staring at me with much intent awaiting my answer.

"Uhhーnah, Dalvin hasn't been a hoe since" I tried to convince her as she gave me a half smile as she turns her head back around at Dalvin.

"Maria" She spoke up.

"Who in the hell is that?" Dalvin arched his left eyebrow at her.

"That's the little bitch name, Mariaーnow come to think of itーyour bitch ass said you was riding with Jojo and Lola that night of the kickback when I told you I had to leave early, and I tried to call your phone but you didn't pick up so I was like 'okay maybe he doesn't hear it or something' ya know trying to give you a shitty excuse but when I called Lola to see if you had made it back, she told me you didn't get in the carーso what did you get into that night Dalvin, hmm?!" She yelled at him.

"Aye, Roxanne calm downーthere is no need for you to be raising your voiceーI don't even remember what happened that night" Dalvin scratched the back of his head, nervously.

"Well, there is two sides to the muthafucking story and your side ain't really helping me that muchーjust know what we have is over as of right now, here" Roxie took off a promise ring that Dalvin gave her and threw it at his head as he winced loudly.

"Roxie, wait!" Dalvin called out to her.

"Nah, go run along to yo little salsa bitchーwe're done Dalvin" She took one final glance at Dalvin as a single tear ran down her face.

"Oh yeah, here's the proof the bitch mailed to me" She chuckled slowly as she dug in her pockets and tossed a bunch of polaroid pictures to Dalvin that was indeed explicit and it was him in the picture.

"What the fuck?" Dalvin stared at the pictures on the ground as his jaw clenched.

Everybody around us in the hallway whispered away of how the power couple referring to Roxie and Dalvin have came to a tragic end.

"Damn, Dal and Roxie was a good fit for each other too" K-Ci stated.

"Shut the fuck up, K-Ci" Dalvin gritted his teeth.

"You shut the fuck up, your dumbass was the one that cheated on her with a tortilla chip!" K-Ci retorted.

I never thought I would see the day when my little brother cried over a girl but here he was doing exactly just that of one he just let slip through his fingers.

____________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

DEVANTE?

DALVIN?

K-CI?

ROXIE?

DALVIN
CHEATING?

THIS MARIA
CHICK?

MORE DRAMA
2 COME.