PART THIRTEEN

For a minute of silence between the Alpha and the Omega. Forgetting about the two boys who are now gone.

The protectiveness warmth that Zelfy felt from Van is very soothing and he doesn't wanted to let go but then, he remembered that the man before him is still not fully healed yet. The young omega slowly looked up then he quickly look away by realizing that their faces is nearly inches away which Zelfy blushes.

"Va... Van. You're supposed to be on the be..bed. Your injuries isn't fully healed yet" he reminded the man in stuttered.

Van tightly his grip from Zelfy's slim waist that he also doesn't wanted to let go. He too realized even at this moment that Zelfy is well fitted on his arm while embracing the young omega.

"I am aware of that, Zelfy" he replied leaning to close on Zelfy's ears that are now in pinkish colored "But sensing your frightening scent makes me want to be with you" Van said in full honesty.

After hearing Van, Zelfy pressed himself to the other man but in cautious and once again buried his face to the hard and define naked chest of the Alpha when his stomach starts to grumble.

"Ah. Would like to eat breakfast? Well, it shouldn't be breakfast because its late and... Never mind. Let's go eat, Van" embarrass by the sudden grumble of his stomach.

"Such a great timing yet again to embarrass myself"

He scolded himself while slowly pushing himself away from Van that the man also let him go.

Van chuckled "Yeah. I'm also starving" he replied.

"Starving for you"

The foods and plates were already placed on the dining table. Zelfy help him to walk towards to the nearby chair and let Van sits on it while he sits beside the man.

Van also notice that the food here are always soup. Different flavors and different ingredients but still delicious. Zelfy noticed the curious gaze of the man to the soup while eating.

"Are you curious why I always served soup to you?" Zelfy asked.

Van quickly looked at him. He wanted to decline the question but he is also curious on what's with the soup which he nodded.

Zelfy blushes again but yeah, our priest is already blushing from the start.

"Well. I am an orphan and the orphanage always served soup. Only soup and bread, nothing else" the young priest said, he shyly glance at Van "If... if you are tired of the soup and want some meat. I'll try to go the village to buy some foods that you like. I am really sorry about the soup"

Zelfy at his young age realize he doesn't have parents and the parents that he knew in his entire life were the priests and nuns at the Dandelion Orphanage. The place were he grow up, the very place to know that he wanted to be a priest when he grow up and a safety place inside of the cruel city.

Those happy memories with them are precious to Zelfy but then nightmares came when one day the Royals bought the land and kick them all out of their own home.

He was on his teen years that day. Serving and helping the nuns to cooked dinner when someone knock on the double doors of the orphanage. The children quickly run to their rooms for safety and he, decided to stay. The nuns told him to go upstairs but he decline, he really wanted to know who and what rude people that disturbs their dinner which he started having nightmares after that day. The day were he saw how cruel the world is, blood, screams, and Alphas that he feared the most. He only prayed to God that the children were safe after the terrible event in their lives.

[ Darks'k: It's not time to tell you the full details on what really happened to the orphanage and Zelfy but yeah, you can always guessed. Hahaha ]

"No" he heard the man said that brings him back to the present. He is thankful that he didn't cry in front of the alpha because his tears for his family were already dry on that very day.

"What do you mean? Oh my! Wha.. What's wrong, Van? Your eyes!" he was terrified but he didn't scarred away from the discomfort when Van's eyes were bloodshot of anger.

"Lord. Did I... Did I angered him?"

Van wasn't angry to the priest. He was angry to know that someone shits out there hurt his omega and him knowing that Zelfy was an orphan. Fuck that to core moron. You know, when the man saw how vulnerable Zelfy's in front of him while telling him that the young priest was an orphan and Zelfy only taught how to cook soup.

"Bastard! If I should known. I wouldn't asked"

He is also angry to himself for being choosy of the food but seriously, the alpha's taste buds is almost quitted for always be liquids, vegetables and not meat, he misses meat but seeing Zelfy so.. so naive and all.

"Calm down"

He told himself after hearing how worried Zelfy is and how scared the omega while looking at his eyes.

The Alpha closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He opened it and look at his omega, relief washed over on the omega's beautiful face.

Van can't help to smile at the sight. He reach his hand to caress Zelfy's cheek which the priest unconsciously lean over onto his hand. He also can't control himself seeing how beautiful and being cute Zelfy is.

"Are you alright?" he heard the priest asked him once again.

He smiled "It's alright if you always served soup because honestly, it is delicious" however his smiles turn to smirked "Also, I'll be fine if you spoon feed me" he teased.

Zelfy blushes more and shyly look away yet again then he slowly nodded.

He really doesn't want to see Van angry and those eyes, it pooled out the man's Alpha so much that makes him runaway from the man and Zelfy doesn't want that. He felt that he needed the man the most than anyone else but he doesn't know why and he wasn't bothered about it to know.

"My Lord. My fate is in your hands"

++++++✴++++++