Peter didn't know what to say part of him felt stupid for being jealous of a school kid but then he remembered the 10 year age gap he had with you.

"he's jealous y/n, he reeks of it" Theo's voice came from the doorway. You turned round to see the smirking Chrimea. Peter growled flashing his eyes blue, "where having a private conversation and I'm not jealous of a laboratory creation like you" Peter roared. You looked at Peter, knowing Theo was right. "is that why you've been acting differently, and so needy lately?" you asked Peter with a sweet smile.

"oh that's not being needy, it's Peter sent marking you trying to show the rest of us you belong to him" Theo said. Peter roared for Theo to get out but you stopped him "no he can stay" you said loud, not taking your eyes from Peter walking up to him. You wanted to prove a point to both of them let them both know where they stand with you. Looking Peter in the eyes, "I want him to see this" you barely say this time but Peter heard you frowning his brows.

You cupped Peter's face pulling him down so his lips met yours. Peter's hands grabbed your waist pulling you closer to his as he kissed you back deepening your sweet kiss.

When you stopped Peter couldn't hide the smug grin he now wore, looking up as Theo left annoyed. You both went to the couch and cuddled up, Theo's words still in your head.

Looking at Peter you said "so are you going to tell me why my big bad wolf was jealous" Peter looked at you thinking whether to lie an say he wasn't or not. Instead truth would be best after all he swore he'd never lie to you "something stiles said how Theo and I was similar and it made me think you might chose Raeken over me, then seeing you both become so close since he came back, well I thought..." Peter trailed off

"you believe the hyperactive spaz might be right" you finished for him, laughing but smiling. Peter nodded blushing a little "yeah I guess I kind of did" he admitted, you looked at Peter climbing on his lap, kissing him "you.. Don't.. Have.. To be.. Jealous.. Of anyone" you said each word in between kisses. "I love you Peter and only you no man will ever Compere to you" you say. He smirks that's all he needed! To hear it from you, happy feeling his normal narcissistic self once again.

Derek HaleJealous of  Jordan Parrish

Derek Hale
Jealous of  Jordan Parrish

Derek HaleJealous of  Jordan Parrish