Chapter 3

Danny looked at the walls just in silence. Then the door opens two guys walk in with rifles "get up monster scum." The halfa refused then one guy pulled out a glowing red stick hitting him. Danny screamed in pain they grabbed his arms dragging him out of his cell.

Guards laughed at the pain and sadness on the teens face. Door opens doctors where there then a silver table with weird looking equipment. The guards pick up Danny strapping him down. They move to the entrance one doctor looked at the boy "so your the amity park ghost."  Danny looked at the doctors in anger then they rip his shirt of then grabbed a marker.

Danny felt the cold marker making a y on his chest. Then felt the pain scalpel driving into his skin blood con blood then scream on scream they didn't stop. He fell into darkness.

Danny woke up in his cell with a shirt then he felt a sting. Looking at his chest taking of his shirt was y shape with stitches. They cut me open Danny thought eyes widen why the he'll would they do that. One agent walks in smiling "lets go freak." This time Danny didn't fight back or refuse getting up dragged down the hall.

Agent threw him in a big open room with a glass window with people looking threw. Then a voice came threw "Danny show us your powers." Then a beep went off his collar seeing hoops and bots going ghost flying threw dodging blast. Charging a ecto blast blowing up twenty bots tired he was on one knee.

"Very impressive we see your vitals they're over the charts again." More and more bots showed up sighing Danny gets up. Boom boom all the bots where done fainting he collapsed. Danny woke up in a office looking around there was a case with skull with sharp fangs, half human and beast skull. Seeing he was in human form sighing hearing the beeping "hello Danny phantom nice of you to join me." Then a man smiled turning around in his chair looking at Danny straight in the eye.

"I know you have questions Phantom about this place. Well we kinda meet over the screen." Jekyll smiled all over his face getting up around his desk observing his company. "What is this place why am I here." Jekyll laughs "you see we hunt down monsters we lost someone to a curse now he's a mummy. We have a problem or more and like a big problem monsters are coming up. Vampires, werewolf's..ghosts, demons." Danny was now interested then Jekyll got up trembling going for a case grabbing a needle eyes and skin turnings stabbing himself then he was back to normal.

"More or less Dracula was spotted in England with another vampire we don't know what's going on. But why am I telling you this it's cause your gonna help us." Danny rolled his eyes "why would I help you after you torture me and threaten my family and friends safety." Jekyll got annoyed then grabbed a dagger "you see this dagger?" 

Danny nodes "this controls a power unimaginable a teenager just like yourself or freak. Holding a darkness in him that's why his name on it." But didn't show a name Danny couldn't see it. Jekyll looked at the boy "we want you as a weapon or better yet a government soldier for this company. If you don't comply we well have to kill your family and friends."

Danny clenched his fists flashing his green eyes then electricity went threw his body causing him to scream in pain. Jekyll walked to the boy "tsk tsk tsk no no no Danny. We own you think you can escape not gonna happen." Danny looked at him then saw a shoe in his face leading it to black and darkness.