40 ; 結論

AUTHOR'S NOTE

okay so i've noticed a bunch of people are still confused about what the fuck really happened so here's a brief summary to hopefully answer your questions

yoongi and jimin shared the same dream/vision about the two of them texting and finally meeting up one day, but in reality they were actually both unconscious in the hospital due to different accidents. so is the whole thing about them calling and texting each other fake? even they themselves don't know - honestly, they could care less, they've found each other and that's what's important - so i'll leave that to you guys to think about.

in my head, a lot of the incidents that happened were due to fate, and an unbelievably large stroke of luck.
the reason why jimin had hoseok's wallet was because he had found it before his accident, but the dream also included the part about him finding it, which sort of served as a clue that led him to meeting hoseok, thus finally meeting yoongi in the end thanks to him.

the epilogue (aka the previous chapter) was set around several weeks after the whole incident. after jimin and yoongi found each other, they stayed in the hospital together, and a few days after they were discharged, jimin decided to confess and they had been dating ever since.

last but not least, the reason why it ended so abruptly and out of nowhere was because i wanted to give it an open ending, and also because i wanted to focus on preparing new and better stories to work on; but now i see that it might have been confusing to a few people. if you still have any questions, please feel free to ask me through pm, and i hope you enjoyed this hell of a ride, because the next stories i'll be writing are most likely only going to be monsta x ships.