I truly relax for the first time all day, "Yeah. You were right"

He leans back to his full height, and leads me back to the elevator. I'm more calm on the way down, but he takes my hand once we start moving. I close my eyes, breath deeply, focusing on Anthony's hand in mine, and it works. I could get used to this! Once we get to the ground floor Anthony puts his hand on the small of my back, and leads me to the car. "Okay! So, Regan, Austin, and your parents are gonna meet us at The Rosebud" Anthony says as he starts his car.

"Ooohhh! That sounds delicious!" I exclaim while licking my lips

He laughs, "I thought you'd like that, but you wanna know what your gonna love even more?"

I clap excitedly, "Yes, Yes! Tell me!"

He smiles fondly at my excitement, "The Rosebud is an Italian restaurant"

"Oh my god! You must love me!" I breath

He looks over at me, "You know I do"

I smile, "I love you too"

The rest of the drive is spent in silence. You know what they say. You don't have to talk to have a good time. It all matter upon who your with. We arrive at Rosebud to see everybody waiting for us. My mom looks at me with a smile, "I can see why you love Chicago. Now, where did you to go?"

"Yup! Gotta love all the sights" I say while gesturing for Anthony to get out his phone. He pulls out he phone, and shows my mom the picture.

My mom squeals in delight, "Awwwweeee!!! You two are sooo cute! But that still doesn't answer my question where did you two go?"

Anthony explains before I even get a chance to, "I took her to the top of Willis Tower"

My dad suddenly jumps in, "Wait!... So your telling me that Sam just waltzed into one of those glass rooms at the top?"

I roll my eyes, "Well I didn't exactly do it on my own free will"

Anthony laughs, "Yeah! I literally had to carry her into the room, and then she made of the mistake of looking down. And well that lead to the picture"

My mom looks impressed, "I never thought I'd see the day that my Samantha went to the top of Willis Tower"

We all bust out laughing, and the waiter leads up to a table. We sit in the same order as this morning, but without the booth. I help Anthony pick out a Champagne. However, I have to assure him that I'm fine with drinking it, since he knows that the smell make me nauseous. Luckily, I can handle the champagne smell the best. Everyone silently looks at the menu.  However, my dad asks me, "Hey, Sam? Which sounds better to you the Rigatoni alla Vodka, or the Lobster Ravioli? "

I think for a few seconds, "I'd go with the Lobster Ravioli"

He nods, "Okay, I'll go with that and a side of Italian sausage"

My mouth waters, "Now that sounds good!"

Everyone laughs at my love of food. What I love food?! I decide on the Fettuccini Alfredo, cause I LOVE pasta! After we order, and the waiter walks away we all fall into little conversations. My dad's still in shock at how Anthony managed to get me all the way to the top of Willis Tower. I just listen and observe, and I can tell that my parents absolutely adore Anthony. It's like they can tell how good he is for me. I wonder when I will meet his parents?

Our food, and champagne arrives. Anthony grabs the champagne, and pops it open. Letting it bubble a little at the top he grabs my glass first to fill it. Then he moves on to my parents, then Regan, Austin, and then he fills his glass last. He then places the bottle into the ice bucket. Everyone, but me and Anthony start eating and drinking. However, we lift our glasses to each other and cheers ourselves. Which had become our routine at dinner over the past month. After this we begin eating, but we also dink our forks together. My mom seems to have noticed our actions, "What was that about?"

Anthony and I look at each other, and shrug. "I don't know. We just started doing it over the past month" we say in unison. We then laugh at our synchronization. My mom just nods, but has a knowing look on her face. I send her a questioning look, but she just waves me off. I shake it off, and go back to eating my Alfredo. My dad turns to Anthony, "So, Anthony what time do you have to be at Wrigley in the morning?"

"I have to be there at 5:00am, but Sam doesn't have to be there till 7:00am. Though, she usually comes at 5:30, so that she can talk to me before the game" Anthony explains.

My dad turns to me with a annoyed look on his face, "Does that mean that I have to be up at 5:30AM!"

I laugh, "No! I'll have Austin bring y'all closer to the time that the game starts"

Now it's my mom turn to send me a questioning look, "Doesn't Austin have to be there early too?"

I shake my head no, "Nah, I let him come in closer to the game since he's in the photo well. Now, I have to come in early cause I have more equipment to set up, since I'm located in the dugout"

My mom nods in understanding, "Okay! That makes sense"

Then, we all fall into separate conversations. Once we finish Anthony pays the check, and we decide to go get ice cream for dessert. I let Regan drive my car, while I get into Anthony's. We decide on going to Ben & Jerry's. Mmmhhhhmmm delicious 😋. My parent get two P.B & Cookies. Regan gets just plain vanilla, and Austin gets Chocolate Fudge Brownie. Lastly, Anthony and I get a Chunky Monkey to share. We decide to sit outside on the porch. We all scatter around a table, but I'm tucked into Anthony's side. My mom laughs, "I find it so funny how they actually have a flavor called Chunk Monkey!"

"I thought that too when Anthony first pointed it out to me!" I say laughing

Anthony looks confused, "What so funny about the name?"

My dad answers for my mom and I cause we are still laughing, "One of Sam's many nicknames is Chunky Monkey"

Anthony eyes widen in realization, "That's why you always insist on getting it"

I snicker, "Yup! I can't resist"

He smiles and takes a bite of the ice cream, and I follow suit.

Regan steals a bits of Austin. Austin gets mad, "Hey! Get Your Own!!"

Regan laughs, "I just wanted to see your reaction!"

"Well, Don't steal my food! You should know this!" Austin says frustrated

I laugh, "Yeah! Regan you should know! Considering how many times you stole his fries in Junior High, and High School"

Anthony chokes on his bite of ice cream, "Wait! How long have you three known each other?"

We all look at each other and answer in unison, "SINCE KINDERGARTEN"

Anthony just shakes his head in shock. "Wow! I'm a little shocked, but then I'm like that makes sense"

I lean down and laugh into his shoulder. "What can I say? Weirdos like us stick together"

Anthony laughs, but doesn't say anything. After eating ice cream, and talking for about an hour. We are all tucked out, I take my parents, and Regan home. Also, I drop Austin off at his apartment. Anthony drives to his house after telling all of us goodnight. Regan rushes off to bed upon my opening the door. I shake my head, and head over to the couch to pull out the bed. My parents say goodnight to me, and I head to my bed room. I change into my flannel pajama pants, and a t-shirt that Anthony had left at my house. Nope, didn't go that far. I know what all of you are thinking. And NOTHING happened. I send Anthony a goodnight text, and put my phone on the charger. I then lift up my throw blanket and climb into bed. I rest my head on the pillow, and I'm out like a light.