Jack jumped into the bed.

"Yeah thanks bro." Jack said.

"Come again soon." Corbyn said laughing.

"Haha okay bye you guys." I said walking out and shutting the door behind me.

I walked into my room and layed down in bed.

"Where'd you go?" Zach asked.

"To the other room." I said.

"Oh." He said pulling out his phone.

"How's Jack?" Jonah asked.

"I thought he'd be like way more excited today, but he's pretty nervous."

"About what?" Jonah asked sitting down.

"Well, he's scared she doesnt remember who he is."

"I swear he just heard from another girl that she still thinks of him." He said.

"Jonah!" I slapped him. "It's not easy being away from someone you love."

"I know." He said. "I love and miss my mom."

"But it's not the same."

"Sure it is." Zach said.

"Not when you dont have any source of communication."

"Reese and I dont have any source of communication."

"Instagram, Snapchat, face time with your mom-"

"Okay okay we get it." He said cutting me off.

"But like I still don't get what you mean." Jonah said. "She's just a girl, an average girl just like us."

"Yeah cause we're girls." Zach said laughing into his pillow.

"Zach I'm about to punch you." He laughed. "What I meant was, she's just a normal girl."

"But sometimes we're not normal guys." I said. "People don't just see you and say hi Jonah. Most people will see you and say OMG YOU'RE JONAH MARAIS ROTH FRANTZIC or NO WAY! YOU'RE JONAH MARAIS!"

"I still don't get what you're trying to say here." He said sitting up on the bed to grab his phone.

"Me neither." Zach muffled into his pillow.

"What I'm saying is, sometimes, people like us, who have many fans and are known by the world because they're on like Thefamouspeople.com or famous birthdays, they sometimes worry that their best friend who's not any of those, gave up on them because they may think that we have given up on them, and then move on, not turning back, and when they finally turn back, they dont know who the heck they are talking to." I told him.

"But like she's still just a girl."

"Yeah but not every girl is the same."

"What do you mean?"

"She's his best friend. And..." I stopped.

"And?"

"And his first ever childhood crush."

"HIS WHAT NOW!!??" Jonah sat up.

"His childhood crush." I said.

"How come I never knew about this?" He asked.

"Because you're not the brightest 19 year old out there." Zach said. His words being muffled into the pillow.

Jonah grabbed the pillow and threw it at him.

Zach sat up and laughed.

"Oh my gosh grandpa Earl take a joke." Zach laughed as he got up and walking over to the bathroom.

Zach tripped over a wire and fell onto the ground.

"Moded." Jonah said walking over to pick up his wire.

Jonah accidently stubbed his toe against the bed frame.

"Ouch!" He yelled grabbing his toe in pain.

"Karma hurts. Doesn't it." Zach laughed while trying to stand up.

"Oh yeah." Jonah said. "Well Karma's a-"

The door swung open. It was David.

"Are you guys done packing?" He asked.

We all nodded.

"Okay." He said walking out and shutting the door behind him.

"Anyways, how come I didn't know Sarah was Jack's crush?" Jonah asked.

"I don't know." He said. "You're the only one that doesn't know."

"How?"

"Jack wrote a note the day before we all moved here saying how he liked her, but never had the guts to give it to her." Zach said. "Me and Corbyn were in the room with him and he let us read it."

"I already knew because Jack tells me everything." I said.

"I feel very discluded." He said making the face expression he made in the "you and me at christmas video."

We all laughed.

    Jonah turned to his side and watched some fan edits while Zach went right back to sleep.

I closed my eyes to get some rest before we left.

Not every girl is the same...not every girl is the same.