Daniel

(Sunday)

"Goodmorning boys!" David said turning on our light.

"Uuugggghhh!" We all groaned turning over onto our pillows.

"C'mon boys, it's go home day."

"What time is it?" Zach asked.

"6 am." He said. "Just enough time to finish packing because I know for a fact that none of you are done packing."

He walked out and walked into the other room.

"Goodmorning b-" Jonah shut the door.

"I'm not going to relive that conversation." He said.

We all laughed. I got out of bed and started packing the rest of my clothes. Zach was still in bed. Suprisingly, Zach was done with all his packing so he got to sleep in for a little.

I finished packing, along with Jonah. He hopped back into bed and I walked out and over to Jack and Corbyn's room.

I opened the door.

"Besss fraaann!" I said.

"Besssss ffrraaannnn!!" Jack replied.

I laughed and walked in.

"So what am I? A turtle?" Corbyn complained.

We all laughed.

"Hi Corbyn!" I said.

"Goodmorning my young fellow. Has thou finished packing thine stuff?"

"See this is why this.." I said gesturing towards the both of us. "Never works out."

He laughed and continued to pack.

I turned over to Jack who was doing the same.

"So you excited to go home?" I asked.

"Yeah sort of." He said zipping up his suit case.

"What do you mean sort of?"

"I mean like I'm excited to see Sarah, but I'm nervous of all of the things that can possibly happen."

"Possibly happen?" I wasn't catching on.

"Nevermind, it's stupid."

"C'mon. What are you nervous about?"

"I'm nervous that she got a new best friend. Im nervous that she is in a relationship. I'm nervous that she moved" He said sitting back down on the bed. "I'm nervous she has forgotten about all of it."

"C'mon Jack, didn't you make that one promise to her that you won't forget anything about you two?"

He stood there for a moment as if he was reimagining that moment.

"Yeah. I remember." He said softly.

"Then why would she forget?"

"I don't know."

"Jack, you said so yourself, that girl said she still thinks of you, she misses you like crazy, and who knows, maybe she is waiting for you."

"You're right." He said pulling his suitcase outside the room.

"Of course I am." I said looking at the T.V. with a smile on my face as if I was an actor. "I'm Daniel Seavey."

"Yeah and I'm Cinderella." Corbyn said sarcastically. "Woopie."

We all laughed as Corbyn pretended to put his imaginary hair up in a bun.

"Well, just came in to check on you guys, see how yalls are doin." I said getting ready to leave.