Corbyn

It was 9: 00 pm. David had ordered us to go to bed, as usual. I layed in bed and texted Christina, while Jack was still sitting on the bed looking through some pictures.

Babe✨💍😘:  So wyd?

Me: nothing really. Hbu.

Babe✨💍😘: Up editing some stuff for my video 2morrow.

Me: haha what's it about?

Babe✨💍😘: eyebrow routines.

Me: lol.

Babe✨💍😘: how's the boys?

Me: Every1's fine. Jack is still improving tho.

Babe✨💍😘: y what happened?

Me: remember the lays truck guy? Nd how he got in a accident?

Babe✨💍😘: yeah?

Me: well Jack's best friend, her dad was in the car that he hit.

Babe✨💍😘: but didn't that car fall off the highway?

Me: yeah.

Babe✨💍😘: 😱omg😱

Me: yup.

Babe✨💍😘: that's so sad😞

Me: ik. I really feel bad for him tho.

Babe✨💍😘: well, watch out for him.

Me: yeah Ik.

Babe✨💍😘: kk well I gotta go finish editing babe. Tell the boys I said hi. Love you😘😘

Me: ok. Love u 2 babe😘😘goodnight💙

Babe✨💍😘: ❤❤

Me: 💖💖

I put my phone on my night stand and just layed in bed.

"Christina said hi." I turned to Jack.

"Oh tell her I said hi too." He said with a small smile on his face.

"Whatchu doin?" I asked.

"Oh I was just looking through some pics of me and Sarah when we were little." He said.

"Oh." I replied. "Well maybe you should get some rest. Don't stress to much about it."

"Okay."

He put all the pictures back into the box nicely and set it down on his night stand. He turned off his lamp and layed down.

There was a moment of silence.

"Corbyn?" Jack spoke.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Is it wrong to miss someone a little more than missing your own family?"

"No why?"

"I was just asking."

"Jack, if this is about Sarah," I paused. "It's completely fine. It's okay to miss someone like that. I remember coming home this one time and Christina had to go on a trip for her make up stuff and it made me kinda sad because I had just gotten home and there she leaves again. I missed her a lot."

"What did you do?"

"I waited for her." I replied. "I waited until she came back because I knew that there's going to be times when the person you love isn't going to be there with you all the time, but if you love them with all your heart, you'll wait for them. As long as it takes."