4

Jamayne in MM

Adrian POV

Its like she is not even trying to forgive me and I'll be damn if I beg her ass. I get it I was wrong but she don't need to be bringing that shit up. I don't care about her like that any way. I'm only trying to be there for my son.

Once I got home I took my ass in the showers and freshen up. Once I was finished I creamed my skin and threw on some Calvin Klein boxers and my grey sweats. I walked downstairs to my living room I might as well play some 2k17 and order Domino's Pizza.

Some people think just because I'm one of the highest people in the streets right now Imma be balling and showing out but no, That's how niggas get caught, I keep my shit low and then I do stocks on the side so that my money turns legal to the feds. To them I'm just a boring ass person. I don't go clubbing often, just three times a week for the most so bitches know I'm still here and still single. Plus I'm a man, I still need pussy once in a while

As I was putting my order in for my pizza online when I got a text from Shayla so I clicked it.

Baby Momma: Can Jamayne and I come over. We need to talk...

I read the message and thought about if I should be petty or let her come.

Me: I thought you had to work?

I responded.

Baby momma: I didn't go in. So can I come or not?

Me: Yeah sure. Bring clothes too y'all spending the night.

She texted me okay and that was that. I went back to ordering and ordered another box of pizza just in case. I picked up my controller and began playing my game.

I was in the middle of the third quarter when there was a knock at the door. I paused the game and open the door. It was Shayla and she looked good asf. She had on a simple white tank top with no bra so her nipple was showing,she had on some black Nike shorts, pink knee socks and he black Nike slides. I could just bend her over and fuck her. But my son is here so another time.

"Hey, come in." I said moving to the side. "Wassup lil man?" I add, picking him up and locking the door behind them. Shayla took a picture of us thinking I didn't see her. "I put Jamayne down and he ran to my PS4. "Play?" I told him go ahead and took Shayla to my room so we could talk.

"So wassup?" I asked sitting in my bed. "I want to apologize for what I said this afternoon and how I acted. I was being a bitch and I apologise." She said, still standing by the door. "Come sit." She came and sat next to me. "You need to learn how to control what comes out of your mouth. There is only so much I can take. You was once my best friend and I want that back but you gotta work with me ma." I stated, looking at her.

"Okay I understand. But I can't stop stripping that's how provid for my son and myself.", "Okay how about we make a deal. You have until your birthday in two months to find a better job and stop stripping. Or I will help you financially." I said. She nodded "I agree Ade Ade." She said. I haven't heard that nickname in so long. It brought back memories. I smiled and hugged her.

We went back downstairs and ate some pizza and talked about living situations and memories. It was a great night. Eventually Jamayne fell asleep so we decided it's best if Jamayne and Shayla stayed the night, since it was to late to at night to drive.

I took Jamayne to one of my many guest room and put him in bed. I left his door slightly open though.

I went to my room surprisingly Shayla followed. "Can I help you?" I asked her confused as to why she following me in here. "I want to sleep with you." She said it so quietly I barely heard her. "Oh shit." I was about to pull my pants down when she stopped me. "NOT LIKE THAT. You know what imma just go in the guest bedroom." She said walking away.