Male!Heather Chandler X Reader: Depressing Cuddles

{I don't have any more pictures of male Heather Chandler and this is short. Sorry I've been having a hard time writing anything right now}

A scream was heard from the movie, Friday The 13th, as the sound of gushing blood following after. Y/N sat nuzzled close to her boyfriend Heath as she was terrified. Heath has seen this movie so many times and knew what would happen next so he didn't really care.

Another scream and Y/N cuddled her face into his side, wanting to pull the blanket over her. Heath looked down at her. "Too cute......" he thought looking at his shaking girlfriend.

Heath pulled her even closer to him and rubbed her head, trying to comfort her. He pulled the blanket up to her shoulders so she could hide a little bit. Another scream was heard and Y/N squeezed her eyes shut.

Heath reached into the popcorn bowl, only to find it empty. Heath paused the movie and got up. "W-Where are you going?" Y/N asked watching him walk into the kitchen. "We ran out of popcorn" Heath told her, putting the kernels into the bowl.

"You mean your out of popcorn. I was so scared I didn't even touch the bowl once" Y/N added, shivering to the memories of horrific scenes. "Yeah, your right" Heath our the bowl in the microwave.

"You know, what helps when watching horror movies is knowing that it's not real" Heath punches in the time and started the microwave. "That would help....." Y/N started thinking.

"Neither of us will get killed in the future, right?" Y/N asked Heath. "I'd never let anyone touch you" Heath opened up the microwave as the timer went off. "But what about you?" Y/N asked him.

Heath walked back into the living room with the bowl of popcorn. Heath thought for a second. "I mean we're gonna die someday but, I'll never leave your side till you want me too" Heath sat back down with her on the couch.

They both sat in silence for a minute or two. "Is the scary part almost over?" Y/N asked Heath, referring to the movie. "Not even close" Heath smirked at her before she cuddled up to him again.